1st Mariner Bank is offering you to earn up to $150 for Maryland residents when you sign up for any checking account, make one direct deposit, open a Statement Savings Account, and complete 45 debit card transactions. Completing one of the 3 requirements will earn you $50 each! Some of the great personal checking benefits you’ll get are no per-check charges, free use of 1st Mariner and MoneyPass® ATMs, free mobile banking and mobile bank deposits and much more. What’s also great about this promotion is that you can open the checking account online. Be sure to act on this opportunity soon!
Eligibility: 1st Mariner Bank is only located in Maryland. Limit of one checking account promotion per customer. For More Information call 888-774-9454.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 0.95% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code HMB1016 by 1/31/2017 and make a minimum deposit of $15,000 by 02/15/2017. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Review|
|You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online or in-branch and get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM. Learn More---Chase Checking & Savings Review
1st Mariner Bank $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- 1st Mariner Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Any personal checking account.
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None specified.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $100 minimum
- Monthly Fee: Different checking accounts have different fees.
- Additional Requirements: Open a Statement Savings Account. Complete 45 debit card transactions.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
How To Earn 1st Mariner Bank Bonus:
- Sign up for any personal checking account with 1st Mariner Bank.
- Set up 1 direct deposit with the account of at least $100.
- Complete 45 debit card transactions.
- Open a Statement Savings Account with an opening deposit of $50.
- If you complete all of the requirements within 90 days of account opening, then your bonuses will be credited to your account within 120 days.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Premier Relationship: Must maintain a combined deposit relationship minimum balance of $10,000 to avoid service fee
- 1st Select: Requires minimum average monthly balance of $2,500.00 to avoid service fee
- Classic Direct Deposit: must receive a direct deposit at least once every 90 days to avoid service fee
- Absolutely Simple: No fees.
- Student/Starter 1st Access: No fees.
- Statement Savings: No service charge when monthly minimum balance of $200 is maintained
If you live in Maryland and are looking for a new bank bonus, then 1st Mariner Bank might be the one for you. By opening any checking account, opening a Statement Savings account, making one direct deposit, and clearing a couple of debit card transactions, you’ll be able to earn $150 on the spot! I recommend opening the Absolutely Simple or Student/Starter 1st Access checking accounts if you’re eligible because there are no monthly fees associated with them. Just remember to keep a minimum daily balance of $200 for the Statement Savings account, though. If you are looking for a different bank promotion, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses.
Tell us about your experience with 1st Mariner Bank. Let us know whether or not you were able to receive your bonus or if we’re missing any information such as credit card funding.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card is offering 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening. The 80K points redeemed for travel rewards equals $1,000 which is one of the largest bonuses offered from Chase for business cards! You'll receive 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable and phone services, advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines. The card also gives 1 point per $1 on all other purchases. This card is one to have for business traveling since there is no foreign transaction fees!
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Chase Ink Business Preferred Review