The American Express Business Green Rewards Card is perfect card for those who pay off their balance in full each month. You want to avoid accumulating credit card debt and learn to use credit cards to your advantage.
One of the best advantages is getting free money for sign up bonuses. The American Express Business Green Card gives out 5000 bonus points after your first purchase. The 5000 bonus points can be converted to a $50 gift card from stores such as Home Depot, Gap, Blockbuster, Barnes & Noble, Banana Republic, and so on. Even though it’s a business card, you do qualify to apply as sole proprietorship.
Whether you have a home-based business or that you have sold something on Ebay, you can apply for a business credit card. You can put your name as the business name and your social security number as the tax id. Your business is called sole proprietorship and it’s perfectly legal with the IRS.
In addition, you can access to the Membership Rewards program for no additional fee. Cardholders earn one point per dollar spent on all purchases. The annual fee is waived for the first year. Make sure you cancel the card before the 1 year anniversary if you feel the card is not worthy of the fee. Other benefits include up to $100,000 in travel accident insurance, auto rental insurance, purchase protection services, various merchant discounts, and more.
- Receive 5,000 bonus points on your first purchase
- No pre-set spending limit* or finance charges
- Earn One Membership Rewards® point for virtually every dollar you spend with no limits and no expiration dates
- Save 3-25% on business purchases at companies like FedEx®, Delta®, Hertz®, and more.
- Redeem points for top-tier rewards including travel, merchandise, office equipment, and gift cards for you or your employees
- No annual fee for the first year – a savings of $95