For a limited time, AAdvantage Dining is offering you a 2,000 bonus American Airline AAdvantage points for signing up and spending $25 or more at participating restaurants, bar, or club within 30 days of joining. You must join before the deadline of March 1st, 2017 in order to qualify for this bonus. You will then have to complete a review withing 30 days of dining in order to receive your bonus points. Members can earn 3 AAdvantage Miles for every dollar the spend. Joining this great program will give you access to the bonus point system from Delta SkyMiles that awards you with frequent flier miles each time you dine at participating venues.
Editor’s Note: If you do not already have one, we recommend you signing up for the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard.
American Airlines AAdvantage Bonus Miles:
- Sign up Offer
- Promotion: 2,000 Bonus Miles
- Account Type Needed: AAdvantage Dining
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: March 1, 2017
- Requirements: Spend $30 on a single dine in at a participating restaurant, bar or club within 30 days. Then, complete your review within 30 days of dining. Do it 2 more times to get 2,000 bonus miles total.
- Miles Expiration: American Airlines miles will expire in 18 months unless you have a qualifying account activity.
- Terms and Conditions: This bonus offer is open to all new AAdvantage DiningSM members without a dining profile. To qualify, you must create a dining profile by March 1, 2017, including creating a web login, and remain opted in to receive emails from the AAdvantage DiningSM program with a valid, deliverable email address. You must also continue to satisfy other Online/VIP level criteria to earn this bonus.
Earn AA Advantage 1,000 Bonus Miles:
- Create your new profile before March 1st, 2017
- Spend $30 or more at restaurants within the program in your first 30 days
- Pay with your registered debit or credit card.
- Fill out and complete an online review for the restaurant within 30 days of your visit.
- Allow 4 – 6 weeks in order to receive your bonus.
Sign up AAdvantage Dining today to earn 2,000 bonus AAdvantage miles to customers that sign up for a new account and spend $30 or more at a participating location. This is a good promotion for those of you who know how to utlize their points. Sign up now before it’s too late. Save even more money on travel by earning more bonus points and miles!
|Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite™ MasterCard® offers for a limited time 50,000 American Airlines Advantage bonus miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. You'll enjoy perks on every flight such as first checked bag free for you and four travel companions, Group 1 Boarding on American Airlines flights, and receive 25% savings on in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines. There is also no foreign transaction fees on purchases. As a new cardmember, you'll earn 2X miles per $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases. Then 1X the mile for every $1 spent on other purchases. Then earn 10% of your redeemed AAdvantage® miles back - up to 10,000 AAdvantage® miles each calendar year. The annual fee is waived for your first year - a $95 savings! Apply Now---Citi AAdvantage Platinum Review|