Residents of Connecticut can sign up for a new personal Checking account from American Eagle Financial Credit Union and receive a $100 Checking Bonus good through April 15, 2017. To earn the $100 bonus, you must use your Visa Debit card 15 times, then sign up for e-Statements, and finally set up direct deposits totaling $250 into new Checking account. When you meet these requirements, American Eagle FCU will deposit $100 into your account within 120 days. Keep in mind that the bonus is not available for existing accounts.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
Eligibility: American Eagle Financial Credit Union has 13 locations throughout the Connecticut cities of Bloomfield, Cromwell, East Hartford, Enfield, Farmington, Glastonbury, Manchester, Newington, Plainville, South Windsor, Southington, Vernon, and West Hartford. Check to see if you’re eligible for membership.
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 0.95% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code HMB217 by 05/31/2017 and make a minimum deposit of $15,000 by 06/15/2017. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Review|
|You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online or in-branch and get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM. Learn More---Chase Checking & Savings Review
American Eagle FCU $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- American Eagle Financial Credit Union Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Personal Checking
- Availability: CT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/15/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $1 Minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes. Must set up direct deposit of $250 or more.
- Monthly Fee: $0 or $20
- Additional Requirements: Must use debit card 15 times and sign up for eStatements within 60 days of account opening.
- Closing Account Fee: $15 fee if account is closed within 6 months. There’s also an annual Dormant fee if your account has not had activity for a year or more and the balance is less than $100. If you don’t have a combined balance of at least $100 in your Savings and Checking accounts, there is a $10 monthly inactivity fee.
How to Earn American Eagle FCU Bonus:
- Open a new personal Checking account from American Eagle Financial Credit Union by April 15, 2017.
- Set up a direct deposit of $250 or more.
- Use your debit card 15 times and sign up for eStatements within the first 60 days of account opening.
- You will receive the $100 bonus within 120 days of completing the requirements.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- My Checking: No monthly maintenance fee. There is also a Dormant fee charged annually for a Checking account that has not had activity in one year or more and has a balance less than $100.00. Inactivity fee of $10 charged monthly for Savings and Checking accounts with combined balances of less than $100, no activity for 6 consecutive months, account holder is age 22 or older, and not a borrower on a loan. The account will be closed when it reaches $0.00 balance.
- My Ultimate Checking: Avoid $20 monthly maintenance fee by having $25,000 in combined average monthly deposit and loan balances.
- My First Checking: No monthly maintenance fee.
If you sign up for a new personal Checking account from American Eagle Financial Credit Union, you will have the chance to earn a $100 Checking Bonus. Those of you who have banked with American Eagle Financial Credit Union, comment below and let us know what if members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
|SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after spending $5,000 within the first 6 months of card membership. For a limited amount of time you can earn an additional $200 statement credit if you spend $10,000 or more in qualifying purchases of card membership. It's similar to the SimplyCash Business Credit Card from American Express but with increased spending limits of $50,000 in the 5% and 3% cash back reward categories and an extra option to choose from in the customizable 3% category. It appeals to businesses with more expenses where more cash back rewards can be earned. Also included are fantastic exclusive American Express benefits and no annual fee. Apply Now---Amex SimplyCash Plus Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.