American Express® Gold Card is giving new cardmembers No Pre-Set Spending Limit with purchasing power that helps you take more control of your finances. Get exclusive access to tickets for selected events before they go on sale to the general public. Cardholders earn one point for every dollar spent, double points when booking travel through American Express, and up to 10 points when shopping at their online Membership Rewards site that has more than 300 participating retailers. These awards points don’t expire and can be redeemed for flights on over 21 airlines as well as for cruises, spa retreats, entertainment, and hotel rooms. Since the American Express Gold Card is a charge card, it has no interest rate or introductory offer. Introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $125. Still, if used, the value of the perks and rewards can make that fee worthwhile.
- Access to Exclusive Benefits: Baggage Insurance Plan* when you travel, and shop with confidence with Extended Warranty* and Return Protection
- Use points for gift cards for dining, entertainment, and to shop over 300 of some of your favorite merchants
- Get discounts and low rates at hotels and resorts, plus a $75 hotel credit when you book through Gold Hotel Collection
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $125
- Terms and Restrictions Apply
The American Express Gold Card is a card that will suit you if you want a rewards card with no pre-set spending limit with amazing traveling and shopping perks, and if you pay your balance in full each month. Start enjoying the benefits of having the American Express Gold Card experience by applying today!
Visit our complete credit card bonuses list!
Disclaimers: This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser’s affiliate programs.