While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Get the The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN with 40,000 Membership rewards points bonus with no foreign transaction fee, access to airport lounges such as Priority Pass, Delta Sky Club & Airspace lounges, and American Express Centurion lounges. Finally, you get up to $200 airline fee credit and many hotel benefits such as free room upgrades and breakfast for two.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN is now offering 40,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in the first three months of Card membership. You’ll also get benefits including up to $200 Airline Fee Credit to cover eligible incidentals on qualifying airlines, get 20% Travel Bonus when redeeming with Membership Rewards Pay with Points, and more than 30 premium benefits for an annual fee of $450. It features a rewards program with award-winning features designed to help your business excel. Every time you use your charge card, you can earn valuable rewards that can be redeemed to help offset business expenses. Earn 1X points for every dollar you spend on on eligible purchases, 2X points for every dollar you spend with American Express Travel on eligible purchases, and up to 10X points every day when you shop over 300 brands online. There’s no limit on the number of points you can earn, and points have no expiration date.
- Welcome Offer: Get 40,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership
- 20% Travel Bonus when using Membership Rewards® Pay with Points
- A Premium Card with access to over 40 benefits to help power your business
- Complimentary access to over 700 airport lounges worldwide
- Enjoy complimentary, unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi at more than 1,000,000 Boingo hotspots worldwide
- Business Platinum Concierge is like your own assistant, ready to help you with just about anything personal or professional, 24 hours a day
- Purchasing power that can adjust as your business evolves
- Terms & Restrictions Apply
Beginning March 22, 2014, American Express Card Members will no longer have access to American Airlines Admiral Club and US Airways Club airport lounges through Airport Club Access / Airport Lounge Program.
Other perks offered by the Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN include making purchases for your business without worry with premium coverage from theft, loss, and damage. Best of all, enjoy the suite of apps to help you run your business- a premium set of digital tools that can help you manage cash flow, save time and money, and grow customer relationships. See how the Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN can improve your business today.