While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
The Enhanced Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN is now offering 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 in the first three months of Card membership. You also have a chance to earn an extra 25,000 points after spending an additional $10,000 within the first three months of Card membership. This limited time offer will allow you a total earning of 75,000 Membership Rewards® points!
You’ll also get benefits including up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year on a selected airline for incidentals such as baggage fees, lounge day passes, and more for an annual fee of $450. It features a rewards program with award-winning features designed to help your business excel. Every time you use your charge card, you can earn valuable rewards that can be redeemed to help offset business expenses. You can earn 1.5X points for every dollar you spend on qualifying purchases of $5,000 or more. You can also earn 1X points for qualifying purchases under $5,000. With The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN you will enjoy premium benefits that include world-class platinum service, travel benefits, rewards that can help reduce expenses and access to one-of-a-kind events.
The Enhanced Business Platinum® Card from Amex OPEN Card Features:
- Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- New: Get 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
- Get 50% more Membership Rewards® points. That’s 1.5 points per dollar, on each qualifying purchase of $5,000 or more. You can get up to 1 million additional points per year.
- You can enjoy access to The American Express Global Lounge CollectionSM offering access to the most lounges across the globe, when compared with other U.S. credit card offerings. As of 11/2016
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees
Why You Should Apply:
- No foreign transaction fees
- Membership Rewards Points:
- 2X points for every $1 spent on purchases directly from the American Express travel website
- 1.5X points for every $1 spent on qualifying purchases of $5,000 and more
- This can earn you up to 1 million extra points per year
- 1X points on all other purchases
- Lounge Access:
- The Centurion® lounge network
- The International American Express lounges
- Delta Sky Club®
- Priority PassTM Select lounges.
- Airspace Lounge
The Enhanced Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN offers plenty more benefits for cardholders that will assist in operating a business without worry. Along with the benefits of booking travel with this amazing card, you get complimentary internet access when you enroll your card with Gogo and Boingo. The complimentary internet access passes provide you 10 Gogo in-flight passes annually and unlimited Wi-Fi at Boingo hot-spots. If you’re already enticed by the grandeur benefits of traveling with this card you will be happy to know that you will get a fee credit if you apply for a Global Entry or TSA PreCheck using the card. So you can get to and where you need to go on business trips without the hassle of security lines; you can just continue to breeze on through with this business card in your pocket.
The other perks offered by The Enhanced Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN include making purchases for your business without worry with premium coverage from theft, loss, and damage. Best of all, enjoy the suite of apps to help you run your business- a premium set of digital tools that can help you manage cash flow, save time and money, and grow customer relationships. See how The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN can improve your business needs and traveling needs today!