The Platinum Card® from American Express is, without a doubt, the premier charge card for the frequent traveler who revels in the prestige and luxury the name affords. Right now, you can earn 25,000 Membership Rewards bonus points (valued at $600 if redeemed for frequent flyer miles) after you spend $2,000 in first 3 months of card issuance. When you use your card, one point is earned for virtually every dollar you spend, with up to 10x points when you shop at participating retailers online with your Platinum Card. Once your points accumulate unlimited, use them whenever you’re ready because there is no expiration date. Pay with points for travel- fly anytime, anywhere with no blackout dates or restrictions, or shop online on their website.
- Earn 25K Membership Rewards® points after you spend $2,000 during your first three months of Card membership
- Premium travel benefits: access over 600 lounges worldwide when you enroll in Priority Pass(TM)Select, no foreign transaction fees
- Receive up to $200 annually in a statement credit with the airline of your choice to use towards baggage fees, flight-change fees, in-flight food and beverage purchases and more
- 24/7 Platinum Card® Concierge service for assistance with reservations, travel, gifts, and more
- Entertainment benefits: get Advance Tickets before the public and access once in a lifetime events with By Invitation Only®
- Terms and restrictions apply
So if you’re on the market for a super swanky card with all the bells and whistles, the Platinum Card® from American Express is the one.
Disclaimers: This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser’s affiliate programs.