If you have an American Express card and a Twitter, Facebook, TripAdvisor, or Foursquare account, check out the complete list of Amex Offers, Bonuses, and Promotions below to receive statement credits worth $5 to $150. To earn a statement credit, you must have an eligible AMEX card + connect to one of the social media accounts and meet the minimum spending requirement. Be aware that some deals are regional or for online purchases only. All purchase minimums must be from a single purchase. These are great offers that can be stacked at certain stores to buy Gift Cards to double dip on the bonuses!
|American Express Gift Card: Make gift shopping easy this year. Amex gift cards have no monthly fees, no inactivity fees, and the funds don’t expire. Enjoy No purchase fees before 6/20/2015 with promo code FPGRAD . Read our review for more Promotional Codes! Apply Code Here!--Review|
Amex Offers and Add/Register Your Card(s):
Amex account management page: Log into your American Express account. Then look at the bottom of the summary page and click the “Offers For You” tab. Click on any offer and it will be added visible under the “My Offers” sub-tab. Any redeemed savings will appear under the “My Savings” sub-tab.
Dedicated enrollment link: Select offers with a dedicated enrollment web page which you can add multiple cards when they qualify.
- Facebook: Sync one card per Facebook account by clicking “Get Offer” then click “Redeem”.
- Twitter: Sync one card per Twitter account, then check below for all new offers. When you want to add one, just tweet the appropriate hashtag to add it. Amex will tweet back to you to either confirm or reject the sync.
- Foursquare: Sync one card per Foursquare account. Open your Foursquare mobile app to view offers, then go to Browse, then Specials to see nearby qualifying merchants and offers.
- TripAdvisor: Sync one card per TripAdvisor account to see and add new offers.
|These Amex cards have no annual fee, therefore I highly recommend to apply in order to sign up with Amex my offers or sync with your twitter account such as the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express($100 bonus), SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express($250 bonus), and Amex EveryDaySM Credit Card(10,000 bonus points) to take advantage for all future promotions.|
How to Qualify:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
American Express Twitter Sync Promotions
|Ben Bridge Jeweler||#AmexBB||$50||$250||5/31/15||Review|
|The Container Store||#AmexTCS||$15||$100||6/1/15||Review|
|Smart & Final||#AmexSmartFinal||$25||$50||6/30/15||Review|
|Sur La Table||#AmexSurLaTable||$10||$50||5/31/15||Review|
Amex “Offers For You” Tab
Log into your AmericanExpress.com account to see these targeted offers. You may be able to call American Express and get the offer manually added to your cards.
Use your American Express card and Twitter account to receive statement credits worth $5 to $200. All you need to do to claim this credit is link an eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account, tweet with a specific hashtag, and make your eligible purchase. Be aware that some deals are regional or for online purchases only. All purchase minimums must be from a single purchase. Link your Twitter account and AMEX card to save up to $200! Save even more money by finding the best ways to save money online!
|Mr. Rebates offers $5 bonus with best cash back for online shopping from major stores such as Best Buy, Newegg, Sears.||Ebates offers a $10 gift card bonus for shopping online with cash back. Members get access to many coupons & rebates.|
|Citi ThankYou® Premier Card offers 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening – redeemable for $500 in gift cards, $625 for airfare, or other great rewards. You earn 3 ThankYou® Points per $1 spent on Gas Stations, Public Transportation, Taxis and Tolls, Parking Garages, Airfare and Hotels, Cruises, and Car Rental Agencies. Then 2 ThankYou Points per $1 spent on Dining Out and Entertainment and finally 1 ThankYou Point per $1 spent on other purchases. With absolutely no points cap and no expiration of points, there’s no limit to the points you can earn. Finally, the card has no annual fee for the first year, then $95 thereafter. Apply Now---Citi ThankYou Premier Review|