If you have an American Express card and a Twitter, Facebook, TripAdvisor, or Foursquare account, check out the complete list of Amex Offers, Bonuses, and Promotions below to receive statement credits worth $5 to $150. To earn a statement credit, you must have an eligible AMEX card + connect to one of the social media accounts and meet the minimum spending requirement. Be aware that some deals are regional or for online purchases only. All purchase minimums must be from a single purchase.
Amex Offers and Add/Register Your Card(s):
Amex account management page: Log into your American Express account. Then look at the bottom of the summary page and click the “Offers For You” tab. Click on any offer and it will be added visible under the “My Offers” sub-tab. Any redeemed savings will appear under the “My Savings” sub-tab.
Dedicated enrollment link: Select offers with a dedicated enrollment web page which you can add multiple cards when they qualify.
- Facebook: Sync one card per Facebook account by clicking “Get Offer” then click “Redeem”.
- Twitter: Sync one card per Twitter account, then check below for all new offers. When you want to add one, just tweet the appropriate hashtag to add it. Amex will tweet back to you to either confirm or reject the sync.
- Foursquare: Sync one card per Foursquare account. Open your Foursquare mobile app to view offers, then go to Browse, then Specials to see nearby qualifying merchants and offers.
- TripAdvisor: Sync one card per TripAdvisor account to see and add new offers.
|These Amex cards have no annual fee, therefore I highly recommend to apply in order to sync with your twitter account such as the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express($100 bonus), Blue Sky from American Express®($100 statement credit*), and Amex EveryDaySM Credit Card from American Express($100 bonus) to take advantage for all future promotions.|
How to Qualify:
- Link your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account using the AMEX promotional site.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase
- Statement credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
American Express Twitter Sync Promotions
|7FOR ALLMANKIND .COM||#Amex7FAM||$50||Spend $250||8/31/14||Review|
|American Express Gift Card||#AmexGiftCard||$10||Spend $200||7/30/14||Review|
|Best Buy||#AmexBestBuy||$25||Spend $250||9/2/14||Review|
|BFX Studio||#AmexBFXStudio||$50||Spend $100||7/31/14||Review|
|Buca di Beppo||#AmexBucadiBeppo||$15||Spend $50||8/17/14||Review|
|Cathay Pacific US||#AmexCathay||$200||Spend $2000||7/31/14||Review|
|Hilton Hotels & Resorts||#AmexHilton||$50||Spend $250||9/2/14||Review|
|Hudson Jeans||#AmexHudsonJeans||$60||Spend $300||8/1/14||Review|
|Sprouts Farmers Market||#AmexSprouts||$10||Spend $50||8/11/14||Review|
|Texas de Brazil||#AmexTexasBrazil||$20||Spend $100||8/31/14||Review|
|Whole Foods Market||#AmexWholeFoods||$10||Spend $75||9/30/14||Review|
TripAdvisor Sync Offers
- Jetsetter – Spend $150, Get $30 Back: Get a 1-time $30 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a total of $150 or more at Jetsetter.com by September 30, 2014.
Amex “Offers For You” Tab
Log into your AmericanExpress.com account to see these targeted offers. You may be able to call American Express and get the offer manually added to your cards.
- Hulu | Spend $20 get $10 (Max 50%) | Exp 8/31/14 | Online Only
Use your American Express card and Twitter account to receive statement credits worth $5 to $200. All you need to do to claim this credit is link an eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account, tweet with a specific hashtag, and make your eligible purchase. Be aware that some deals are regional or for online purchases only. All purchase minimums must be from a single purchase. Link your Twitter account and AMEX card to save up to $200! Save even more money by finding the best ways to save money online!
|Hot Deal: Mr. Rebates offers $5 bonus with best cash back for online shopping from major stores such as Best Buy, Newegg, Sears, Home Depot, etc.|
|Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express offers up to 25,000 Bonus Starpoints- 10k Starpoints after your first purchase and another 15K Starpoints when you spend $5,000 in the first 6 months. You can redeem Starpoints at over 1,100 hotels in nearly 100 countries worldwide – with no blackout dates. Likewise, redeem Starpoints on over 150 airlines with SPG Flights – with no blackout dates. Voted a Travel Editor's Choice for Best Travel Rewards Card for domestic use, you earn up to 5 Starpoints for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with hotels and resorts participating in the Starwood Preferred Guest program and 1 Starpoint for all other purchases. No limits on the number of Starpoints you can earn with a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $65. Apply Now---Starwood Preferred Guest Review
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog and we receive compensation when you apply for a credit card.