With over 100 locations, Sur La Table is the place where serious cooks can find “a surprising selection of culinary tools from around the world, with helpful, knowledgeable employees who love cooking, too.” And for a limited time, anyone with an American Express Credit Card and a Twitter account can get a one-time $10 Statement Credit after spending $50 at Sur La Table by May 31, 2017. All you need to do is sync your AmEx cards to your Twitter account and tweet #AmexSurLaTable to get started. Once you’ve synced your card and tweeted the right hashtag, you should receive a message from @AmexOffers informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you just have to spend $50 or more in-store or online at Sur La Table.
|These Amex cards have no annual fee, therefore I highly recommend to apply in order to sign up with Amex my offers or sync with your twitter account such as the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express (up to $100 bonus), SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express ($200 bonus) and Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express (10,000 bonus points).|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.
Amex Offers Sur La Table Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now
- Bonus: $10 statement credit when you spend $50 or more at Sur La Table.
- Expiration Date: 5/31/2016
- Requirements: An Amex credit card & Twitter account.
- What To Do: Sync your Amex card to twitter account, tweet#AmexSurLaTable to add the offer, and spend $50 at Sur La Table.
- Terms: Valid in-store and online. Excludes Nespresso Boutiques/Coffee Shops in Sur La Table stores and online cooking classes.
How To Earn $10 Credit from Twitter Sync:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexSurLaTable to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @AmexOffers stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying $50+ purchase at Sur La Table.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 5/31/17
So whether you’re an avid home cook or professional chef, you’re bound to find something useful at Sur La Table. But before you go, you should sync your AMEX card to a Twitter account and tweet a promotional hashtag. If you want to know more, please read the breakdown above. Sync all of your cards before the deal expires to get this $10 Statement Credit after spending $50! Find more offers from HMB’s full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
|Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express is offering 30,000 bonus miles after $1,000 in purchases on the card and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new card within the first 3 months. What's the catch, you ask? There are none. You get two miles for every dollar you spend directly with Delta flights and 1 mile for every dollar spent for all other eligible purchases. The Gold Delta SkyMiles Business card comes with a few additional benefits such as one free checked bag per person in your reservation (up to 9 people), which can save you up to $50 per passenger, priority boarding, and 20% off certain in-flight purchases (movies, drinks, & meals). The miles can be redeemed for flights without seat restrictions and blackout dates. Best of all, receive all of this for a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year of Card Membership, then $95.|
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Gold Delta Skymiles Biz Review