If you’re looking to travel in the most cost efficient and money-saving way possible, here is a list of the best flight deals of the day! These promotions normally are only good for a few days. Make sure if you find a promotion that you like, book it immediately before it expires! Also book with one of the 3 best travel credit cards of AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred, or Citi Prestige Card to earn easy promotions. We recommend you check with Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned.
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals.
You can also book your flight with Orbitz for more available time.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- United Airlines from San Francisco to Chicago (e.g. 2/1 – 2/7)
- Starting At $126 from January – March
- Finnair/Iberia from Miami to Copenhagen (e.g. 7/4 – 7/11)
- Starting At $525 from mid May – August
- American Airlines from Dallas to Phoenix (e.g. 2/25 – 2/28)
- Starting at $98 from late February – early May
- Alaska/Emirates Airlines from Portland to Dubai (e.g. 2/6 – 2/14)
- Starting At $720 from January – early May
- Delta Airlines from Seattle to Shanghai (e.g. 2/1 – 2/8)
- Starting at $446 from February – early May
- United Airlines from Philadelphia to Las Vegas (e.g. 2/11 – 2/14)
- Starting at $187 for travel in February
- Virgin Atlantic from Los Angeles to Berlin (e.g. 3/13 – 3/20)
- Starting at $554 from January – March
- United Airlines from Chicago to Paris (e.g. 4/25 – 5/2)
- Starting at $498 from April – early May
- Phillipine Airlines from New York City to Tokyo (e.g. 2/6 – 2/13)
- Starting at $684 from January – February
- Air Canada from Seattle to Beijing (e.g. 2/1 – 2/8)
- Starting at $443 from February – early May
Best Flight Booking Credit Cards
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers the chance to earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases worldwide. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. There is an introductory annual fee of $0 the first year, then $95. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review
Citi Prestige® Card offers 40,000 bonus points after $4,000 in purchases made with your card in the first 3 months. This includes the $250 Air Travel Credit each year along with complimentary 4th night for any hotel stay. As a cardholder, you'll also get complimentary access to nearly 40 American Airlines Admirals Club lounges, plus hundreds of VIP lounges through Priority Pass Select. The card has no foreign transaction fees on purchases and $100 Global Entry application fee credit every 5 years. You'll earn 3x points on Air Travel and Hotels, 2x points on Dining at Restaurants and Entertainment, and 1 ThankYou Point per $1 spent on other purchases. No expiration and no limit on the number of points you can earn. However, there is a hefty annual fee of $450. Apply Now---Citi Prestige Review
Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express offers 25,000 membership rewards® points for spending $2,000 within the first 3 months of card membership. You can now get up to $100 a year for incidental fees with your selected airline. Cardholders earn 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines, 2X points at US gas stations, US supermarkets and U.S. restaurants, 1X points on other purchases. You can use points for gift cards for dining, entertainment, and to shop over 500 of some of your favorite brands. There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $195! Apply Now---Premier Rewards Gold Review
When booking flights, it does not always have to be expensive. If you plan on booking, make sure you take advantage of this promotion now before it expires. We strive to give you the best flight deals of the day to save you money when you’re traveling. These are just a random few that have bonus opportunities. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you! For more Flight Deals, Check out our full list of Best Flight Deals.