If you’re looking to travel in the most cost efficient and money-saving way possible, here is a list of the best flight deals of the day! These promotions normally are only good for a few days. Make sure if you find a promotion that you like, book it immediately before it expires! Also book with one of the 2 best travel credit cards of Chase Sapphire Preferred, or Citi Prestige Card to earn easy promotions. We recommend you check with Google Flights in case there is a better deal than the one we mentioned.
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals.
You can also book your flight with Orbitz for more available time.
Top Ten Flight Deals of The Day
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines from Portland to Nairobi, Kenya (e.g. 11/21 – 11/28)
- Starting at $845 from November to early December
- American Airlines from Phoenix to San Juan, Puerto Rico (e.g. 10/29 – 11/2)
- Starting at $396 from September – mid November
- United Airlines from Seattle to New Orleans (e.g. 7/13 – 7/18)
- Starting at $243 for travel until September
- Air Canada from Philadelphia to Venice, Italy (e.g. 5/28 – 6/5)
- Starting at $509 from late August – November
- American Airlines from Los Angeles to Denver (e.g. 5/6 – 5/9)
- Starting at $94 for travel until mid May
- Delta Airlines from Dallas to Shanghai, China (e.g. 9/18 – 9/25)
- Starting at $599 from September – early December
- United Airlines from Chicago to Santa Cruz, Bolivia (e.g. 5/11 – 5/19)
- Starting at $497 for travel until June or September – early December
- American Airlines from Boston to Las Vegas (e.g. 9/16 – 9/19)
- Starting at $227 from late August – October
- Virgin/Hawaiian Airlines from San Francisco to Honolulu, Hawaii (e.g. 8/22 – 8/29)
- Starting at $478 from May – March
- Sun Country Airlines from Minneapolis to Dallas (e.g. 6/3 – 6/7)
- Starting at $146 from May – June
Recommended Flight Booking Credit Cards
Platinum Card® from American Express gives 60,000 Membership Rewards bonus points after you spend $5,000 in first 3 months of card issuance. You'll also get $200 Airline Fee Credit- up to $200 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline. In addition you will also receive $200 Uber savings annually! The card is, without a doubt, the premier charge card for the frequent traveler who revels in the prestige and luxury the name affords. Once your points accumulate unlimited, use them whenever you're ready because there is no expiration date. Pay with points for travel- fly anytime, anywhere with no blackout dates or restrictions, or shop online on their website. There are no foreign transaction fees with purchases made on your Platinum Card. Finally, Platinum Card Concierge is your personal resource to help secure a last minute restaurant reservation, or shop for a hard-to-find gift. However, there is an annual fee of $550. Terms Apply. Apply Now---Amex Platinum Review
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers the chance to earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases worldwide. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. There is an introductory annual fee of $0 the first year, then $95. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review
Citi Prestige® Card offers 40,000 bonus points after $4,000 in purchases made with your card in the first 3 months. This includes the $250 Air Travel Credit each year along with complimentary 4th night for any hotel stay. As a cardholder, you'll also get complimentary access to nearly 40 American Airlines Admirals Club lounges, plus hundreds of VIP lounges through Priority Pass Select. The card has no foreign transaction fees on purchases and $100 Global Entry application fee credit every 5 years. You'll earn 3x points on Air Travel and Hotels, 2x points on Dining at Restaurants and Entertainment, and 1 ThankYou Point per $1 spent on other purchases. No expiration and no limit on the number of points you can earn. However, there is a hefty annual fee of $450. Apply Now---Citi Prestige Review
Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express offers 25,000 membership rewards® points for spending $2,000 within the first 3 months of card membership. You can now get up to $100 a year for incidental fees with your selected airline. Cardholders earn 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines, 2X points at US gas stations, US supermarkets and U.S. restaurants, 1X points on other purchases. You can use points for gift cards for dining, entertainment, and to shop over 500 of some of your favorite brands. There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $195! Terms Apply. Apply Now---Premier Rewards Gold Review
When booking flights, it does not always have to be expensive. If you plan on booking, make sure you take advantage of this promotion now before it expires. We strive to give you the best flight deals of the day to save you money when you’re traveling. These are just a random few that have bonus opportunities. For a full list of credit cards and the bonus opportunities, visit our Credit Cards List for a card that best suits you! For more Flight Deals, Check out our full list of Best Flight Deals.