For residents of North Carolina that took a loan from Western Sky Financial, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Western Sky Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the defendants allegedly enticed consumers who needed quick cash to take out disadvantageous loans with excessively high interest rates. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 5/31/17 to receive your potential award!
Western Sky Financial Lawsuit:
- Western Sky Financial Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 5/31/17
- Who’s Eligible: If you took out a loan from Western Sky Financial (also known as CashCall) and you lived in North Carolina at the time, you are entitled to benefits from the Western Sky settlement.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: State of North Carolina, ex rel. Roy Cooper, Attorney General and Ray Grace, Commissioner of Banks v. Western Sky Financial LLC, et al., Case No. 13-CVS-16487, in the General Court of Justice, Superior Court Division, for the State of North Carolina, County of Wake
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Western Sky Financial Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 5/31/17 to receive your potential award!
For residents of North Carolina that took a loan from Western Sky Financial, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Western Sky Financial Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Western Sky and the other defendants allegedly enticed consumers who needed quick cash to take out disadvantageous loans with excessively high-interest rates. If you are eligible, make sure to file a claim by 5/31/17 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express offers 25,000 Bonus Starpoints® after you use your new card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. You can redeem Starpoints at over 1,200 hotels and 150 airlines with SPG Flights with no blackout dates. New benefits include no foreign transaction fees, free in-room premium internet access, and unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi at more than 1,000,000 Boingo hotspots worldwide. Voted a Travel Editor's Choice for Best Travel Rewards Card for domestic use, you can earn up to 5 Starpoints for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with hotels and resorts participating in the Starwood Preferred Guest program and 1 Starpoint for all other purchases. No limits on the number of Starpoints you can earn, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95. Apply Now---Starwood Preferred Guest Review|