Uber is currently having a Live By Night promotion and is offering $15 off Uber rides at select cities. Simply add use the promo code format: LIVEBYNIGHT(city code) before you request a ride. These promo codes reach their limit pretty quickly so be sure to add the promo code to your Uber account before the promotion ends on January 15, 2017.
Editor’s Note: You must already have an existing Uber account in order you qualify for this offer. If you do not already have a Uber account, you can sign up with us to receive $10 off your first ride!
Uber $15 Off Rides Promotion:
- Promotion: $15 off Uber rides
- Promo Codes
- New York City: LIVEBYNIGHTNYC
- Boston Chicago: LIVEBYNIGHTBOS
- Chicago: LIVEBYNIGHTCHI
- Los Angelos: LIVEBYNIGHTLA
- The promo code has worked for these cities in the past and may work for this promotion, use promo code: LIVEBYNIGHT(city code)
- Miami, FL (MIA)
- Columbus, OH (COL)
- Louisville, KY (LOU)
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL)
- Denver, CO (DEN)
- Houston, TX (HTX)
- Dallas – Fort Worth, (DAL)
- Pittsburg, PA (PIT)
- Expiration: January 15th, 2017
- Requirements: Must be an existing member of Uber
- What To Do: Simply enter the promo code before you request a ride
Get $15 Off Uber Rides:
- Open your Uber app
- Add the promo code if you live in one of the cities above, use format LIVEBYNIGHT(city code here)
- Request a ride to get $15 off your Uber ride
If you live in one of the above cities, then make sure to take advantage of this promotion and add your cities promo code before you request a ride to get $15 off an Uber ride. Though this promotion ends January 15th, these promo codes reach their limits quickly, so make sure to take advantage of this Uber promotion now! Check out more ways to Save Money!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card is offering 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening. The 80K points redeemed for travel rewards equals $1,000 which is one of the largest bonuses offered from Chase for business cards! You'll receive 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable and phone services, advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines. The card also gives 1 point per $1 on all other purchases. This card is one to have for business traveling since there is no foreign transaction fees!
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Chase Ink Business Preferred Review