Switch over to Bank Mutual and receive $100 new checking account bonus when you open a new checking account with direct deposit, pay 3 bills, and complete 15 CheckCard transactions. The promotion is valid through February 28, 2015 for residents of Wisconsin and in Minnesota.
Bank Mutual $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Checking by You or The Works account
- Availability: Minnesota & Wisconsin
- Expiration Date: 2/28/2015
- Hard Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes($1,000 or more)
- Monthly Fee: Checking by You- $2 fee but waive with eStatements and direct deposit. The Works- $5.95 monthly fee with no way to avoid.
- Additional Requirements: Pay 3 bills online and complete 15 CheckCard transactions.
- Closing Account Fee: Make sure to keep the account open for at least 6 months, otherwise the $100 bonus will be deducted.
For new checking customers only, you must have a minimum opening deposit of $100. The $100 bonus will be deposited on the 120th day of your new account after completing the requirements within 60 days. The $100 will be reported as interest on IRS form 1099-INT. Limit of one $100 bonus per household. Sign up now for Bank Mutual $100 bonus for those living near a branch in Wisconsin or Minnesota. Simply set up direct deposit, pay 3 online bill pays, and do 15 checkcard transactions to receive this promotional offer! Find more Bank Bonuses from our exclusive list!
|United MileagePlus® Explorer Card offers 30,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months. Enjoy bag check fees waivers for all cardmembers + one guest - a saving of up to $100 per round-trip. You get priority boarding privileges and visit the United Club with two one-time-use passes every year. There is no foreign transaction fees and you earn double miles on United ticket purchases, and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases. There is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. Apply Now---United MileagePlus Review|