Bank of the West is offering a $150 checking account bonus when you open a qualifying Checking account with direct deposit good until November 18, 2016. Simply open a new checking account by either applying online or going to a local branch and mentioning this offer, then set up a qualifying direct deposit to your new Easy Checking account and get $100, and finally make 10 monthly debit card purchases for 2 months and receive $50. With Easy checking, you get unlimited access to Bank of the West ATMs, free Online and Mobile Banking with Bill Pay, and free debit card. For all of the latest Bank of the West Bank bonuses, visit the HMB master list of Bank of the West Promotions.
Editor’s Note: If you are applying in-branch, then it must be at a participating branches in the San Francisco bay area. However, you can apply it online for all residents of AZ, CA, CO, ID, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY.
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 0.95% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code HMB1016 by 1/31/2017 and make a minimum deposit of $15,000 by 02/15/2017. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Review|
|You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online or in-branch and get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM. Learn More---Chase Checking & Savings Review
Bank of the West $150 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Easy Checking, 55+ Checking, or Signature Checking, or Choice Interest Checking
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, ID, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY
- Expiration Date: 11/18/2016
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull only. ChexSystems.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $250+.
- Monthly Fee: $10 monthly fee for Easy checking($1K balance for fee to be waived).
- Additional Requirements: Make 10 debit card purchases for two months
- Closing Account Fee: Make sure to keep it open for 91 days, otherwise there is a $25 early closure fee.
How Earn $150 Cash Bonus:
- Open a Bank of the West Easy Checking account online or in-branch by November 18, 2016 with a minimum $100 deposit.
- To receive the $100 bonus, customer must have a direct deposit of at least $250 (two or more direct deposits that add up to $250 do not qualify). Direct deposit must be payroll, Social Security, pension or other government benefits.
- Earn an additional $50 bonus, you must use a new Bank of the West Debit Card at least 10 times for the first two full calendar months. Each purchase must be $3 or more.
- Bank of the West will deposit your $150 Bonus to the open Checking account by 02/28/2017.
New customers at Bank of the West can earn a $150 checking bonus just for opening an Easy checking account with a $100 deposit. An early closure fee of $25 will apply if an account is closed within 91 days of the account opening date. Also, Bank will report total value of the offer to the IRS on Form 1099 for tax year 2016. See our full list for the nation’s best bank bonuses!
|Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express offers 10,000 Membership Rewards® points when you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months of opening your account. The card comes with 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 13.49%-23.49%, based on credit worthiness and other factors. You'll earn 2 Membership Rewards points for every dollar spent at US supermarkets(up to $6,000 per year) and 1x points on other purchases. Also earn 20 more purchases with your Card in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits. The card has smart-chip technology and the ability to track your purchases on the AmEx Mobile app. There is no annual fee! Apply Now---Amex Everyday Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.