The Barclaycard Arrival PlusTM World Elite MasterCard® is offering 50,000 bonus miles ($500 off your next trip) after $3,000 in purchases within the first 90 days from account opening. It’s a new premium travel rewards card that will earn 2x miles on all purchase. This 50,000 bonus miles is redeemable towards $500 in cash credit towards any travel purchase, plus 2,500 miles rebated back. You could also redeem 50,000 miles for $500 off your next trip. To top of the great value to the Arrival Plus card the $89 annual fee is waived for the first year. When you travel internationally this card has no foreign transaction fee so you can spend without worry!
Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that’s enough to redeem for a $500 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Redeem for travel or cash back statement credits, gift cards and merchandise. Redemption values vary
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
- Miles don’t expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- No foreign transaction fees on anything you buy while in another country
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply, 16.74%, 20.74% or 23.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Please note, there is a fee for balance transfers
- Terms and Conditions
Start Earning Rewards
You can start earning rewards right when you receive the card by spending at least $3,000 within the first 90 days so that you can get the maximum sign up bonus of 50,000 bonus miles. Every purchase made with the Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard will earn you 2x miles with no caps. Thus you can spend as much as you want knowing that every $1 spent is earning you 2x miles for future traveling when you redeem it for travel rewards. The miles you’ve earned will never expire as long as you keep your account open. The great part of their rewards redemption program is that you can earn 5% miles back. Each and every time you redeem your rewards you will earn 5% of your miles back as a redemption bonus that you can use towards your next redemption.
Redeem and Travel with Ease
- Book any airline, any time with no blackout dates or seat restrictions
- Redeem for all types of travel rewards – redeem your miles for statement credits towards flights, hotels, resorts, cruises, trains & car rentals
- Get 5% miles back when you redeem for travel(i.e. redeem 10,000 miles for travel and get 500 miles back)
- No foreign transaction fees
Cash Back Towards Any Travel
The Barclaycard Arrival PlusTM World Elite MasterCard® offers 2 miles per $1 spent on all purchases. That’s 2X miles every time you travel, 2X miles every time you dine out, 2X on gas, groceries, even bills. Every single purchase you make puts your next trip just around the corner. And there’s no limit to how many miles you can earn. You can redeem these miles for Airlines, Travel Agencies & Tour Operators, Hotels, Motels & Resorts, Cruise Lines, Passenger Railways and Car Rental Agencies.
Choose any airline, any time. Use your card to book through any airline, hotel or discount travel engine with no blackout dates or seat restrictions. Or shop for the hotel, resort, cruise, train or car rental you want by charging your travel to the card(e.g. Expedia, Priceline, etc) and then redeem via a statement credit within 90 days of the charge. With Barclaycard Arrival, enjoy 5% of your miles back every time you redeem for travel. So that 50,000-mile dream trip gives you a 2,500-mile head start to visit your family.
Many other benefits include free subscription to TripIt Pro mobile travel organizer, complimentary 1-year memberships to Hertz #1 Club Gold and Regus Gold, no mileage caps, no mileage expiration, and no foreign transaction fees. Apply for the Barclaycard Arrival PlusTM World Elite MasterCard® today with $500 statement credit for travel + 2x miles back on each purchase with no annual fee the first year. Don’t forget to check all of our credit card bonuses exclusive list!
ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE: The offers that appear are from companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants’ credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. HustlerMoneyBlog does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
EDITORIAL DISCLOSURE: The editorial content on this site is not provided by the companies whose products are featured. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser.