Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card is offering a 30,000 point bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of opening. This card is much like the regular JetBlue card except that it earns you almost 6x on JetBlue purchases. That’s double than what the regular JetBlue card earns you for JetBlue purchases! The Plus card also differentiates itself by giving you a FREE first checked bag on JetBlue flights. Restaurant and grocery purchase will earn you 2x point while everything else will earn you 1x points. Because this is the plus version of the JetBlue card, there is a small annual fee of $99.
Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card Features:
- Earn 30,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days
- Earn 6 points per $1 on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- No blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights & redeem for any seat, any time on JetBlue-operated flights. Points required for an Award Flight will vary based on the published base fare at the time of booking
- Points awarded in your TrueBlue account don’t expire
- Earn and share points together with Family Pooling
- Earn 5,000 bonus points every year after your account anniversary
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases like cocktails and food & the primary cardmember’s first checked bag is free on JetBlue-operated flights
- Enjoy TrueBlue Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases each calendar year with your card
- Enjoy a $100 statement credit after purchasing a JetBlue Vacations package of $100 or more with your JetBlue Plus Card
- Terms and Conditions
Why You Should Apply:
Earn 30,000 Bonus Points: By signing up today, you’ll be eligible for the 30,000 point bonus. All you need to do is make $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of account opening.
Earn $100 Statement Credit: By purchasing a JetBlue Vacations package of at least $100 with your JetBlue Plus card.
Earn Bonus Points On All Purchases: You can earn 6x the points on JetBlue purchases, 2x the points at grocery stores and restaurants, and 1x points on everything else!
Free First Checked Bag: When you book a flight, you and 3 other friends can have their first bag checked in for free! You won’t get this deal with the regular JetBlue card.
No Changing Categories: Some cards have changing categories where you’ll have to sign up for specific bonuses to earn more cash back during different times of the year, but this credit card has only 3 categories: JetBlue purchases, grocery and restaurant purchase, and everything else! This feature makes this card extremely hassle free and simple to use.
Small Annual Fee: Compared to other cards, the JetBlue Plus has only a small annual fee of $99.
TrueBlue Mosaic Benefits: Enjoy all TrueBlue Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases annually with your card.
Redemption Bonus: Get 10% of your points back every time you redeem to use toward your next redemption
50% Savings on In-Flight Purchases: You’ll be able to save 50% on eligible in-flight purchases such as cocktails, food, and movies. Know that you’re saving money and having a better experience in-flight.
$0 Fraud Liability Protection: You are not responsible for unauthorized charges you report to Barclaycard. This means you can use your card with confidence when making purchases.
Compared to the regular version of this card, the Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card provides even greater rewards! By signing up and making at least $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of account opening, you’ll be able to earn 30,000 extra points. Not only will you be earning the sign up bonus, but making JetBlue purchases grants you 6x more points! Remember that your points don’t expire unless you cancel your account. You’ll also need to keep in mind the small annual fee. If you are looking for a different Barclaycard credit card, then be sure to check out our full list of Barclaycard Credit Cards. If you are looking for an entirely different card, then check out our exclusive list of Credit Card Bonuses.
ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE: The offers that appear are from companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants’ credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. HustlerMoneyBlog does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
EDITORIAL DISCLOSURE: The editorial content on this site is not provided by the companies whose products are featured. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser.