Here at HustlerMoneyBlog, I want to help you find the absolutely lowest price on all items with maximum cash back. You can get maximum cash back by becoming a member from the list of cash back programs below. These Cash Back Shopping Portals give you cash back as high as 25% when you make a purchase from a variety of stores such as Sears, Ebay, Walmart, Home Depot, Barnes & Noble, BestBuy, and many more.
- Mr. Rebates – By far our favorite cash back site! Exclusively for HustlerMoneyBlog readers, Mr. Rebates($7.50 sign up bonus) has cash back offers of up to 30% from almost 2,000 retailers such as Best Buy, Staples, Overstock, and Dell to name a few. The Store of the Week section offers a temporary increase in the cash back percentage, while the Weekly Deals section features incentives like free shipping and discounts. This exclusive $10 registration bonus after first purchase is for HustlerMoneyBlog readers only and is the highest sign-up bonus available! We personally use Mr. Rebates often and highly recommend to sign up! Apply Now—Mr. Rebates Review
- Ebates – Ebates($10 bonus) is a site where you can earn cash rewards by shopping at many online shopping retailers. Instead of going directly to Home Depot or Sears, visit Ebates first then jump to your chosen retailer site. By doing this simple extra step, you’ll be tracked by Ebates and end up receiving additional cash back. You can also apply online coupon savings ON TOP OF the cash back if you find a merchant through Ebates that offers those coupons. Featured stores offer as much as 10% cash back, while certain stores can get you discounts from coupons as well as cash back. Sign up for alerts about the Daily Double Deal so you can nab double cash back when you shop. Apply Now—Ebates Review
- TopCashBack – Currently offering $10 sign-up bonus til October 19th, it’s another shopping cash back portal with some of the highest cash back rewards. Free to join with over 3,500 stores to choose with highest cash back guaranteed. They promise to pay out all their rebate since they only make money on ads. Apply Now—TopCashBack Review
- GoCashBack – Earn $5 bonus for signing up and shopping thousands of brands and stores thru GoCashBack gives users up to 30% cashback! They offer cash back, coupons, product deals and price comparisons, partners with over 1000 big name stores.
- Extrabux – Extrabux works in the same way as other cash back stores along with a $5 Sign-up Bonus. Earn additional cash when your friends shop (equal to 5% on the cash back your friends earn). Register to be a member, and remember to click through through Extrabux to earn your cash back rewards. Apply Now—Extrabux Review
- Simply Best Coupons – They are offering $5 sign-up bonus along with 5% referral bonus for referring each new member. With no cost to join, Simply Best Coupons lets you earn up to 20% cash back from over 4,958 stores for online shopping. Apply Now—Simply Best Coupons Review
- Splender, one of the biggest cash back shopping portals, is offering an extra $5 bonus when you make a purchase of at least $50. Splender also offers a referral program, in which the referring member gets $10 after new member makes a $50 purchase. Ever since we started noticing Splender, they have always been showing the highest cashback rates for various merchants at various different times! Join today and start saving more! Apply Now—Splender Review
- Giving Assistant – $5 sign-up bonus, 5% cash back on Amazon.com
- MainStreetSHARES – MainStreetSHARES is similar to Mr. Rebates and is a top cash back shopping site where you will find a lot of familiar retailers like Beauty.com, Barnes & Noble, and even eBay. Earn cash back when shopping online by becoming a MainStreetSHARES member: just follow the links to your favorite retailers, then shop. Apply Now—MainStreetSHARES Review
- Discover Deals – Must have a Discover card to join. With Discover Deals, Discover cardmembers earn 5% to 20% Cashback Bonus or Double Miles on everyday purchases through Discover Deals. You’ll earn big rewards at over 150 top online retailers. It’s easy to use and there is no enrollment and no promo codes to remember. It’s also automatic; just login and shop with your Discover Card and your rewards will be applied to your account.
- ShopAtHome – Another premier cash back website($5 bonus) offering coupons and discounts to customers who shop at their website instead of directly at the store. With over 3,000 different retailers to choose from, you can be sure to find the best cash back, coupons, and special deals. ShopAtHome Cash Back rebate program offers up to 35% money back.
- Upromise – Upromise’s focus is on college savings (i.e. a 529 account). As soon as you join Upromise, you can start earning money towards college expenses for a student by shopping through their website to earn between 1% up to 25% back on your purchases. Earn cash back from Upromise for using a credit or debit card you register through their site to pay for your restaurant bill and earn up to 8% cash back. Likewise, earn 1% to 3% back on eligible grocery store or drugstore purchases. The best part: Upromise membership is free.
- BeFrugal– Save with free printable coupons, promotional codes, deals and up to 30% cash back at 1000s of stores!
- iConsumer. It offers cash back and shares of iConsumer stock on purchases with the best cash back for eBay and Giftcards.com! Apply Now—iConsumer Review
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card offers $300 cash back after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from account opening – one of the largest amounts ever offered for a business credit card. You'll receive 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. The card also gives 2% cash rebate on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases on gas and dining expenses, and 1% rebate on all other things. There is a 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers. I personally prefer Ink Cash Business Card to the other Ink cards because you get cash back, generous cash rebates, and no annual fee for a business card!|
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Chase Ink Business Cash Review