Here at HustlerMoneyBlog, I want to help you find the absolutely lowest price on all items with maximum cash back. You can get maximum cash back by becoming a member from the list of cash back programs below. These Cash Back Shopping Portals give you cash back as high as 25% when you make a purchase from a variety of stores such as Sears, Ebay, Walmart, Home Depot, Barnes & Noble, BestBuy, and many more.
- Mr. Rebates – By far our favorite cash back site! Mr. Rebates($5 sign up bonus) has cash back offers of up to 30% from almost 2,000 retailers such as Best Buy, Staples, Overstock, and Dell to name a few. The Store of the Week section offers a temporary increase in the cash back percentage, while the Weekly Deals section features incentives like free shipping and discounts. And like other cash back sites, you can get a $5 registration bonus just for signing up. We personally use Mr. Rebates often and highly recommend to sign up! Apply Now—Mr. Rebates Review
- Ebates – Ebates($10 bonus) is a site where you can earn cash rewards by shopping at many online shopping retailers. Instead of going directly to Home Depot or Sears, visit Ebates first then jump to your chosen retailer site. By doing this simple extra step, you’ll be tracked by Ebates and end up receiving additional cash back. You can also apply online coupon savings ON TOP OF the cash back if you find a merchant through Ebates that offers those coupons. Featured stores offer as much as 10% cash back, while certain stores can get you discounts from coupons as well as cash back. Sign up for alerts about the Daily Double Deal so you can nab double cash back when you shop. Apply Now—Ebates Review
- TopCashBack – Currently offering $10 sign-up bonus til March 17th, it’s another shopping cash back portal with some of the highest cash back rewards. Free to join with over 3,500 stores to choose with highest cash back guaranteed. They promise to pay out all their rebate since they only make money on ads. Apply Now—TopCashBack Review
- Extrabux – Extrabux works in the same way as other cash back stores along with a $5 Sign-up Bonus. Earn additional cash when your friends shop (equal to 5% on the cash back your friends earn). Register to be a member, and remember to click through through Extrabux to earn your cash back rewards. Apply Now—Extrabux Review
- Simply Best Coupons – They are offering $5 sign-up bonus along with 5% referral bonus for referring each new member. With no cost to join, Simply Best Coupons lets you earn up to 20% cash back from over 4,958 stores for online shopping. Apply Now—Simply Best Coupons Review
- Splender, one of the biggest cash back shopping portals, is offering an extra $5 bonus when you make a purchase of at least $50. Splender also offers a referral program, in which the referring member gets $10 after new member makes a $50 purchase. Ever since we started noticing Splender, they have always been showing the highest cashback rates for various merchants at various different times! Join today and start saving more! Apply Now—Splender Review
- Giving Assistant – $5 sign-up bonus, 5% cash back on Amazon.com
- MainStreetSHARES – MainStreetSHARES is similar to Mr. Rebates and is a top cash back shopping site where you will find a lot of familiar retailers like Beauty.com, Barnes & Noble, and even eBay. Earn cash back when shopping online by becoming a MainStreetSHARES member: just follow the links to your favorite retailers, then shop. Apply Now—MainStreetSHARES Review
- Discover Deals – Must have a Discover card to join. With Discover Deals, Discover cardmembers earn 5% to 20% Cashback Bonus or Double Miles on everyday purchases through Discover Deals. You’ll earn big rewards at over 150 top online retailers. It’s easy to use and there is no enrollment and no promo codes to remember. It’s also automatic; just login and shop with your Discover Card and your rewards will be applied to your account.
- ShopAtHome – Another premier cash back website($5 bonus) offering coupons and discounts to customers who shop at their website instead of directly at the store. With over 3,000 different retailers to choose from, you can be sure to find the best cash back, coupons, and special deals. ShopAtHome Cash Back rebate program offers up to 35% money back.
- Upromise – Upromise’s focus is on college savings (i.e. a 529 account). As soon as you join Upromise, you can start earning money towards college expenses for a student by shopping through their website to earn between 1% up to 25% back on your purchases. Earn cash back from Upromise for using a credit or debit card you register through their site to pay for your restaurant bill and earn up to 8% cash back. Likewise, earn 1% to 3% back on eligible grocery store or drugstore purchases. The best part: Upromise membership is free.
- FatWallet – No sign-up bonus, but current members can earn $5 bonus for referring friends and family members once they make a purchase of $25 or more. Get $20 for referring two friends. Fatwallet offer store coupons, deals, promo codes, deep discounts and special offers from more than 1,000 trusted and popular and big online stores such as Disney, HP, WalMart and Orbitz.
- BeFrugal– Save with free printable coupons, promotional codes, deals and up to 30% cash back at 1000s of stores!
- iConsumer offers cash back and shares of iConsumer stock on purchases. Cash back for eBay is 4%(maximum $20 per month) and Giftcards.com is 1.6% which are the highest! Apply Now—iConsumer Review
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. With 50,000 bonus points, it's worth $625 toward airfare and hotel accommodation when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2x points on travel, 2x points on dining at restaurants, and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. The annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year of card ownership. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review|