There is a new American Express in town called the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express with 50 reward dollars after spending $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of Cardmembership. On top of the $50 reward dollars bonus, you’ll get one year of Amazon Prime after you sign up for a new membership with your Card and meet the spending requirement in the same time period. Along with no annual fee and no minimum spending, you’ll get maximum cash back in the following categories: 3% U.S standalone supermarkets, 2% U.S standalone gas stations & department stores, and 1% everything else. It offers a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 12.99%-21.99%, based on credit worthiness and other factors.
Blue Cash Everyday Card Features:
- Get 50 Reward Dollars, redeemable for a $50 statement credit, after you make $1,000 in purchases with your new Card in the first three months.
- Plus, get one year of Amazon Prime after you sign up for a new membership with your Card and meet the spending requirement in the same time period.
- As an Amazon Prime member, you get unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of items.
- Earn Cash Back: 3% at US supermarkets, up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 2% at US gas stations & select US dept stores, 1% on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate, currently 12.99% to 21.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
For those qualify, you can get 0% intro APR for up to 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. In conclusion, Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express is simply a top-tier card for shopping at supermarkets, gas stations, and department stores often. No need to worry about rotating categories since it’s fixed. Especially with the no annual fee, this is a no-brainer to apply along with all the AmEx perks such as extended warranties and roadside assistance.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser’s affiliate programs.