There is a new American Express in town called the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express with $100 reward dollars after spending $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of Cardmembership. Along with no annual fee and no minimum spending, you’ll get maximum cash back in the following categories: 3% U.S standalone supermarkets, 2% U.S standalone gas stations & department stores, and 1% everything else.
Unlike the previous version of the Blue Cash, there is absolute no spending threshold to get the percentage cash back. With many new credit cards coming out since last summer, it is difficult to see which one fit your needs to most. However, the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express is a contender for one of the best credit cards if you qualify.
- Earn 100 Reward Dollars after you make $1,000 in purchases in the first three months of Cardmembership.
- Earn Cash Back: 3% at US supermarkets, up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 2% at US gas stations & select US dept stores, 1% on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- Simple and Straightforward: With the Blue Cash Everyday Card, you can start earning cash back. No rotating reward categories. No enrollment required.
- No annual fee, 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 12.99%-21.99% with flexibility to pay over time.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
For those qualify, you can get 0% intro APR for up to 12 months on purchases. There is also a $25 referral bonus for each friend or family member who is approved for the Blue Cash Everyday Card.
In conclusion, Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express is simply a top-tier card for shopping at supermarkets, gas stations, and department stores often. No need to worry about rotating categories since it’s fixed. Especially with the no annual fee, this is a no-brainer to apply along with all the AmEx perks such as extended warranties and roadside assistance.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser’s affiliate programs.