The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express is now offering a $150 reward dollars after spending $1,000 within the first 3 months of Cardmembership. Cardholders earn 6% cash back at U.S standalone supermarkets, 3% cash back at U.S standalone gas stations and department stores, and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases. However, the Blue Cash Preferred comes with a $75 annual fee. With the 6% reward rate on groceries, a family really only needs to spend $25 a week on groceries to make up for the annual fee. Unlike the Chase Freedom or Discover More, there is no rotating reward categories and no enrollment required. It’s simply the best card for consumers!
- Earn 150 Reward Dollars after you make $1,000 in purchases in the first three months of Cardmembership.
- Earn Cash Back: 6% US supermarkets up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 3% US gas stations & select US dept stores, 1% other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- Simple and Straightforward: With the Blue Cash Preferred Card, you can start earning cash back. No rotating reward categories. No enrollment required.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
If you prefer no annual fee, then get the regular Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express($100 cash back bonus) with 3% cash back on purchases at supermarkets, 2% cash back on gas and department store purchases, and 1% cash back on everything else.
Want to get 6% cashback at popular stores? Simply buy gift cards at supermarkets such as Amazon.com, Home Depot, Best Buy, Macy’s, etc. The Blue Cash Preferred also has 0% APR interest on purchases for 12 months. Other benefits with Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express include free extended warranty, purchase protection, and easy cashback redemption.
Disclaimers: This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser’s affiliate programs.