While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
The Business Green Rewards Card from American Express is offering 5,000 bonus Membership Rewards points after you make your first purchase. It is a charge card, which must be paid in full each month, hence there is no pre-set spending limit or finance charges. With the purchasing power that evolves with your business, you can cover more expenses while earning points that you can use to reinvest in your business. Card members are enrolled in Membership Rewards with points that can use to pay for travel, business expenses, Amazon.com purchases, and more. There is also a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95 for a full range of rewards and membership benefits.
- Get 5,000 Membership Rewards® points after your first purchase on the Card
- Earn double Membership Rewards® points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Earn one Membership Rewards® point for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
- Use points toward gift cards, merchandise, entertainment, and more with over 500 merchants
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95
- Terms & Limitations Apply
You’ll earn 5K bonus points with your first purchase which can be used on travel, business expenses, and more in their Membership Rewards program. It offers 1 point for every dollar you spend on purchases, 2 points for every dollar you spend with American Express Travel, and up to 10 points for every dollar when you shop over 300 brands online at membershiprewards.com/earn. There is no limit to the points you can earn, and points don’t expire.
With membership points, you can book flights on any airline, without blackout dates or seat restrictions. Either pay down your statement balance or shop with points at Amazon.com. Get gift cards from leading brands and restaurants or use points at Ticketmaster to purchase tickets for concerts, theater, sports, and more.
- BAGGAGE INSURANCE PLAN -Travel in comfort knowing you can be covered by the Baggage Insurance Plan when you purchase your Common Carrier Conveyance (plane, train, ship, helicopter, or bus) on your eligible Card.
- CAR RENTAL LOSS & DAMAGE INSURANCE -Simply use your eligible Card to reserve and pay for an auto rental and decline the collision damage waiver at the rental counter. As a Cardmember you can be covered if the car is damaged or stolen.
- GLOBAL ASSIST HOTLINE -Guarantees you 24/7 medical, legal, financial, and emergency assistance when you’re more than 100 miles from home.
- ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE -Guarantees you 24/7 help, when you’re more than 50 miles from home-whether you’ve got a flat, empty tank, or need a tow to the nearest garage.
- Purchase protection -Can protect eligible purchases made with the Card against accidental damage and theft for up to 90 days from the date of purchase. The coverage is limited to $1,000 per occurrence, up to $50,000 per Cardmember account per calendar year, and is in EXCESS of other sources of indemnity.
- Return Protection -If a store or vendor won’t return an eligible item you purchased with your Card, we may refund your purchase price up to $300 per item (excluding shipping and handling), up to $1,000 per account each year.
- Extended Warranty -Can extend the terms of the original U.S. manufacturer’s warranty for up to 1 additional year on eligible purchases with warranties of 5 years or less, when the purchase is charged to the Card. Coverage is limited to the actual amount charged to your Card for the item or up to $10,000; whichever is less not to exceed up to $50,000 per Cardmember account per calendar year.
American Express will protect your identity with Fraud Protection Guarantee against fraudulent use of your American Express Card. If your identity may have been stolen, they will sort things out right away. Any unauthorized charge will be investigated and you are not responsible for paying until your case is resolved. They offer the tools and the representatives that can help support your business when you need them. With 5,000 bonus points for first use and no annual fee for the first year, it’s easy to give the Business Green Rewards card a try for your business.