Traveling can get pretty hectic if you don’t know where to stay because housing can get expensive. Well right now, with Amex Offer, you can get a $20 statement credit when you make a purchase of $100 or more at Country Inn & Suites and tweeting with the hashtag #AmexCountryInns. Reservations must be made online before this promotion expires on May 20, 2017. Remember to sync your American Express Card with your twitter account in order to participate in this offer!
|These Amex cards have no annual fee, therefore I highly recommend to apply in order to sign up with Amex my offers or sync with your twitter account such as the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express (up to $100 bonus), SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express ($200 bonus), Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express (10,000 bonus points), and Plenti® Credit Card from Amex(5,000 bonus points) to take advantage for all future promotions. All terms apply. |
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.
Amex Country Inns & Suite Twitter Sync:
- Tweet Now!
- Promotion: $20 Statement Credit off of $100 purchase or more
- Expiration: May 20, 2017
- Requirements: Must have eligible Amex Credit Card and twitter account that is synced to card
- What To Do: Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card to your twitter account, and tweet #Amex1800Flowers to add the offer to your account, and then make a purchase of $50 or more at 1800Flowers.com
- Terms: Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your connected Card to spend $100+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson(SM) from 3/20/17 to 5/20/17. Tweet using #AmexCountryInns to add this offer to your connected American Express® Card. This offer does not require a coupon at the point of sale – so once you’ve received a confirmation response message from our Twitter handle @AmexOffers that the offer has been added, just shop with your connected Card to redeem!
How To Get $20 Credit Country Inn & Suites:
- Sync your eligible Amex Credit Card with your twitter account
- You must tweet #AmexCountryInns to add the offer to your synced card
- You must receive a message from @AmexOffers stating that the offer has been added to your card
- Use synced Amex Card to make a $100+ purchase on Country Inn & Suites
If you’re planning on traveling and need a place to say, then Amex offers has a great place for you. Currently, if you purchase $100 or more through Country Inn & Suites, you can earn a $20 statement credit. Country Inn & Suites offer some of the comfiest rooms that you can sleep in. Make sure to tweet #AmexCountryInns to add the offer to your synced card. And if you’ve been targeted for any other promotions, let us know! Find more of Amex Offers from our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
|CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Mastercard® offers a limited time chance to earn 30,000 American Airline AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of card membership. You'll earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases, telecommunications, car rental merchants, and at gas stations, and 1 AAdvantage® mile per $1 spent on other purchases. The annual fee of $95 is waived for the first 12 months. This credit card is a great choice for business owners or frequent fliers who would like to earn free flights on American Airlines. Some additional perks include having your first checked bag free and preferred boarding on American Airlines flights. To make things even easier for business owners, the quarterly and annual account summaries are broken down by employee and purchase category so you can see where money is being spent. Apply Now---CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select Review|