For college-bound residents of MD, DC, VA, PA, and NJ, LM Federal Credit Union is pleased to announce a college scholarship opportunity to make it easier for you to meet tuition costs. The $12,000 Credit Union College Scholarship Program for 2017 is underway now! College-bound members are eligible to apply for one of ten $1,000 essay-based scholarships; a $1,000 video-based scholarship; and/or a $1,000 photo-based scholarship. All applicants who apply will receive a $20 Visa gift card for their submission!!
Eligibility: College-bound members are eligible to apply
|For residents of Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, and West Virginia, you can open a Huntington Bank Asterisk-Free Checking account and get $150 bonus when you open a new Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and deposit at least $1,000 within 60 days of the new account opening. With the Huntington Asterisk-Free checking account you can expect no monthly fees, no minimum balance fee, free overdraft protection transfers, free Debit Card Use, and free ID Theft Resolution. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review
Huntington Bank 5-Checking offers $200 bonus when you open a new Huntington Bank 5-Checking account and make at least $1,000 in deposit within the first 60 days of account opening. Your Huntington 5-Checking Account has all the features you want such as interest on your Checking Balance, Fee Refunds for up to 5 non-Huntington ATM withdrawals per statement cycle, and 24-Hour Grace when you’re overdrawn. Apply Now---Huntington Bank 5-Checking Review
LMFCU Account Information:
- Sign up Offer
- LMFCU Scholarship Promotional PDF Printout
- Account Type: Free Checking, Regular Checking or Interest Checking Account
- Availability: MD, DC, VA, PA, and NJ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Unknown, but their free checking has $0 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $0 to $6, see below on how to waive monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: Cash bonus will be subtracted from the account if it is closed within 90 days of opening.
How To Earn LMFCU Bonus:
- If you a college-bound member of LM Federal Credit Union, then apply for the 2017 College Scholarship Program!
- Apply for:
- One of ten $1,000 essay-based scholarships: This year’s essay topic: “Create a 60-second advertisement targeted specifically at a younger viewer (under the age of 30) that highlights the benefits of credit union membership.” OR
- A $1,000 video-based scholarship: This year’s video topic: “As a credit union member, explain why someone should choose a credit union as their primary financial institution over alternative service providers, such as for-profit banks.”
Photo applicants are asked to capture and submit a photograph that represents the credit union core value, “Respectful.” OR
- A $1,000 photo-based scholarship
- All applicants who apply will receive a $20 Visa gift card for their submission!!
- Deadline for applications is March 31, 2017. Awards will be announced in April 2017.
- Applications are accepted online at: cufound.org/scholarship
LMFCU Referral Bonus:
If you are a Lockheed Martin, MRAS or Maryland Air National Guard employee, you can earn a $20 referral bonus if you refer a co-worker for membership. Your co-worker also gets $20 when they signup for payroll deduction. Feel free to comment below with your information to refer HMB’s readers.
If you are headed off to college or trade school in 2017, consider signing up 2017 College Scholarship Program at LM Federal Credit Union and also earn a $20 Visa gift card just for applying! Start building your college fund today! Find more bank bonuses from our full list of bank promotions.
|Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express offers 25,000 membership rewards® points for spending $2,000 within the first 3 months of card membership. You can now get up to $100 a year for incidental fees with your selected airline. Cardholders earn 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines, 2X points at US gas stations, US supermarkets and U.S. restaurants, 1X points on other purchases. You can use points for gift cards for dining, entertainment, and to shop over 500 of some of your favorite brands. There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $195! Apply Now---Premier Rewards Gold Review|