Here is a list of the Top Ten Bank Promotions in South Carolina. South Carolina is a state with “Smiling Faces. Beautiful Places. Also on one of its two base license plates.” It also has plenty of Bank Bonuses throughout the state, but we’re going to mention the best ones. When signing up for a new bank account, Bank Promotions are a common perk ranging from as little as $10 bonuses to as much as $1,000 bonuses. Occasionally you’ll run into a bank bonus worth looking into, and some not so much. Here are some local bank bonuses in The Palmetto State that are worth your time and effort signing up for. So sit down with some sweet tea and enjoy one of these amazing deals! Don’t forget to check our list for ALL Top Ten Bank Promotions from your respective State.
Top Ten South Carolina Bank Promotions
- TD Bank is offering a $300 bonus to open a new Premier checking account with direct deposit. To earn the $300 bonus, you must set up direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The TD Premier checking account lets customers earn interest, enjoy free perks and pay no ATM fees anywhere you go. Other account features include overdraft services, free money orders, official bank checks, stop payments, paper statements with check images, free mobile banking with mobile deposit, online banking with free bill pay and e-bills, and live customer service 24/7. To avoid the $25 monthly maintenance fee, make sure to maintain the $2,500 minimum daily balance. Apply Now—TD Bank Premier Review
- TD Bank is offering a $150 bonus to open a new Convenience Checking Account with direct deposit. To earn a $150 bonus, open a TD Convenience Checking Account and receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. TD Convenience Checking Account offers on-the-go banking, great discounts, and a $0 monthly maintenance fee as long as you have a $100 minimum daily balance. You will also receive a discount on your first order of checks and a rate discount of .25% on TD Bank home equity lines of credit. Apply Now—TD Bank Convenience Review
- Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM is a great promotion for those of you who do not have a branch nearby. You can receive a $300 Bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking account and set up with direct deposit. Unlike other Chase Coupons, you can apply for this promotion directly through the link. Chase premier checking account comes with amenities such as a free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, and much more! Apply Now—Chase Premier Plus Review
- CIT Bank – Earn up to $200 Cash Bonus when you open a new High Yield Savings Account at CIT Bank by April 28, 2017. To earn a $100 bonus, you must make an initial deposit of $15,000 or more and maintain an average monthly balance of $15,000 for 3 monthly statement cycles. Deposit $150,000 and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles and you’ll receive a $200 bonus. Best of all, you’ll enjoy a rate of 1.05% APY! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
- SunTrust Bank is offering up to a $300 Bonus when you open a Checking account by March 30, 2017 with the promo code, make a $100 minimum deposit, complete at least $500 in Direct Deposits, and complete at least 10 qualifying PIN Point of Sale or signature-based purchases using your associated debit card all within 60 days of account opening. The account does not require a hard pull, comes with no-fee Online Banking, no-fee Mobile and Tablet Banking, no-fee SunTrust Mobile Deposit for Mobile and Tablet App, and no-fee access to over 2,200 SunTrust ATMs and 1,500 Branches. Apply Now—Suntrust Bank $300 Review
- First Tennessee Bank is offering a $150 bonus for opening a Premier Checking account with $300 minimum opening deposit, and a $50 bonus for a Money Market Savings account with $5000 minimum. That’s a $200 bonus total! Valid until April 30, 2017. These accounts only require a soft pull and all you need are the promo codes for this bonus offer. This is a combination offer so you can choose to do only one if you’d prefer. Apply Now—First Tennessee Bonus Review
- SunTrust Bank is offering you a chance to earn a $200 Bonus using the promo code Q117CHKNG123OL when you open their Select Checking account good through March 30, 2017. To earn the $200 bonus, you must sign up for the Select Checking Account, make a $100 minimum deposit within 14 days, complete at least $500 in Direct Deposits within 60 days of account opening, and complete at least 10 qualifying PIN Point of Sale or signature-based purchases using your associated debit card within 60 days of account opening. Apply Now—Suntrust Bank $200 Review
- First Tennessee Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you open a checking account with a $300 opening deposit and enter promo code CHKMBL by April 30, 2017. Within 60 days, you’ll need to have a minimum of at least one direct deposit of any amount. Also enjoy an additional $50 bonus when you open a Money Market Savings account in branch or online with the promo code SMBL30. Your Money Market Savings account must be opened with at least $2,000, and you must make total deposits of at least $5,000 in the first 30 days. Apply Now—First Tennessee Bank Checking and Money Market Savings Review
- Regions Bank is offering you an opportunity to earn a 1% annual savings bonus up to $100 when you open a Regions LifeGreen Savings Account. To earn the bonus, simply have a Regions checking account. After you have a Regions checking account and opened your Regions LifeGreen Savings Account, an opening deposit of $50 into the savings account is all it takes to start towards your potential annual bonus up to $100. The promotion states that the 1% annual bonus takes effect if you maintain a monthly transfer of at least $10 from your Regions checking account to your LifeGreen Savings Account. The maximum annual savings bonus is $100 PER YEAR. Apply Now—Regions Bank Review
- South Carolina Federal Credit Union is offering you an opportunity to earn a $100 bonus if you open a new checking account with direct deposit. SCFCU offers 51 convenient ATMs and 50,000 surcharge-free ATMs via the Allpoint network. There is no expiration date on this offer but why wait? Sign up today for your $100 bonus! Apply Now—South Carolina Federal Credit Union Review
This is just a brief list of what we consider as the best bank bonuses in South Carolina. There are many more bonuses, so you are not limited to only those listed here. It is important to learn about all important details when opening a bank account such as Hard Pull or Soft Pull, what counts as a direct deposit, or credit card funding. At HustlerMoneyBlog.com, we strive to provide you the latest information on all bank deals and promotions. If you find another bank bonus we don’t know about, feel free to comment on any of our bank review pages and we will make sure to have the latest updates! Check out our full list of Bank Bonuses!
|Chase Freedom UnlimitedSM offers $150 signup bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within the first three months. If you add an authorized user and make your first purchase within the first three months, you'll earn an additional $25 bonus. The Chase Freedom UnlimitedSM lets you earn an unlimited 1.5 percent cash back on all purchases which you can redeem your cash back rewards at any time and for any amount. The card works best for cardholders who enjoy earning Ultimate Rewards® points with the Chase Sapphire Preferred® in order to convert UR points for better redemption options such as Hyatt or United. Best of all, the card has no annual fee! Apply Now---Freedom Unlimited Review|