If hotels stays become a norm and you find yourself favoring a particular brand, a hotel credit card may be advantageous and very rewarding. Carefully research your options because there are many to choose from. However, do consider the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card because of its solid reward benefits and exclusive access to the renown Marriott hotel group which is comprised of over 4,000 hotels worldwide in over 70 countries. With 19 different hotel brands, the Marriott hotel group accommodates vacationers and business travelers alike. The Marriott Rewards Premier card offers worthy introductory and anniversary bonuses. It also enables you to earn reward points at a faster rate and puts you in immediate elite membership status. Take your hotel stays to the next level with the Marriott Rewards Premier card.
Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card‘s bonus offers are substantial and makes the $85 annual fee bearable. There’s also $0 foreign transaction fees as expected since you’d want to use your card abroad especially when staying at a Marriott hotel.
- Earn an introductory sign on bonus of 100,000 points after spending $5,000 on purchases in your first 3 months. Marriott hotels are categorized from 1 – 5, with category 5 having more luxury or resort style amenities.
- Earn an additional 7,500 bonus points after adding an authorized user and complete a purchase within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Earn 1 free night stay at a category 1-5 hotel after your account anniversary every year. A free night is worth as much as $200 if staying in a category 5 hotel.
Standout Rewards & Benefits
Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card allows you to earn rewards quickly and effortlessly. Points do not expire as long as there is purchase activity within 2 years. There is also not a limit on how many reward points you can earn.
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent a Marriott locations.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, and at car rental agencies and restaurants.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases anywhere else.
- Earn 1 Elite credit for every $3,000 spent on purchases.
The Marriott Rewards Premier card along with the Marriott Rewards Program has many noteworthy benefits but some are standouts from other hotel credit cards reward programs.
- Transfer Points – Reward points can be transferred or converted for flights with more than 30 airline rewards programs like Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards, British Airways, and Singapore Airlines to name a few. Get a special 20% discount on points transferred to United Mileage Plus as part of the partnership with United Airlines and the RewardsPlus program.
- No Blackout Dates – If a room is available, it’s available to redeem with reward points.
- Cash + Points – If you are shy of points to redeem for a night stay, the Cash + Points give the option to use both out of pocket payment methods and rewards points to cover your room rate. Pay the remaining balance after you apply your reward points.
- Points Advance – Even if you do not yet have enough points, you can still reserve your night stays as long as you earn enough or pay the difference 14 days before check-in date.
Automatic Silver Elite Status
With the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card, receive 15 Elite credits that guarantee Silver Elite status or better after account approval and every year after your account anniversary. This means that as long as you have your card, you’re automatically a Silver Elite member and get to enjoy the benefits that come with it including free wifi when available, priority late checkout, and weekend discounts at participating locations. The best part of Silver Elite status is getting an additional 20% bonus on base points earned for hotel stays which means you’ll earn points even faster.
Marriott Hotel Benefits
The Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card is a favorite among hotel cards with exciting new features and benefits in store with such an amazing sign up offer, who could resist? You can earn up to 7 free nights with the bonus offer and you’ll receive a free night on your card anniversary. Talk about the hotel benefits that makes your traveling and life so much easier. If you frequent Marriott hotels and resorts, make sure to sign up for this amazing card today so that you can earn your elite status in no time with all the bundled benefits this card comes with. Review our complete list for more credit card bonus promotions.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.