*The IHG limited time offer is scheduled to end Sunday, May 31st.
Chase IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card is offering 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening. One of the best hotel credit cards, you get a free night certificate that can be used at any IHG hotel every year. Award nights at IHG hotels range from 10,000 points up to 50,000 per night. Therefore, your 70,000 points can get up to 7 free nights at lower tier hotels such as the Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express. As a cardholder, you’ll earn 5 points per $1 spent when you stay at IHG hotels, 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants, and 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. Enjoy all the amazing perks with a $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49 afterwards.
IHG® Rewards Club Select Card Features:
- Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49
Here’s Why You Should Apply For This Card:
- 70,000 Bonus Points: You start out with 70K bonus points after $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. The 70,000 points sign-up bonus is easily worth a minimum of $490 in free hotel stays. If you use the points during IHG’s PointBreaks promotion, it can be worth up to 14 free nights at an IHG hotel.
- Annual Free Night: Every year that you pay the $49 annual fee, the Chase IHG Rewards Club Select MasterCard gives you a free night certificate that you can use at any IHG hotel. They will email you the free night certificate on the card’s anniversary which is valid for 1 year from the issue date. This means you can book at the most expensive InterContinental hotels for up to $800 value. Simply check the IHG Rewards website or call 877-318-5890 to redeem your free night.
- Free Platinum Elite Status: With the IHG Rewards Club Select MasterCard, you automatically get Platinum elite status for perks such as free internet(plus free breakfast at Holiday Inn Express and Staybridge Suites), room upgrades subject to availability, and 50% points bonus on paid stays
- 10% Points Rebate On Redeemed Points: You get a 10% points rebate when you redeem your points for award stays. E.G You can redeem your 70K bonus points and get 7,000 points back. That’s almost an additional free night. Also, you will earn 5x points when you use the card at IHG hotels!
- Many IHG Hotels to Choose From: IHG has a wide selection to choose from many hotels to make it easier to use your points. The IHG Rewards Club includes the following hotels: Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts, Hualuxe Hotels and Resorts, Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Even Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resorts, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Staybridge Suites, and Candlewood Suites.
- IHG PointBreaks – 5,000 Points Per Night: Those looking to maximize their 70,000 bonus points, they have IHG PointBreaks whereas you can redeem at 5,000 points per night at participating properties and InterContinental hotels.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee and $0 1st Year Annual Fee: The IHG Rewards Club Select MasterCard does not have a foreign transaction fee whenever you use your card on international trips. The annual fee is waived for the first year, then $49 afterwards which will include a free night certificate to use at any InterContinental hotel.
Sign up for Chase IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card today for the 70,000 bonus points with $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. The annual free night certificate alone is worth the $49 annual fee(free the first year). With the Chase IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card, cardholders enjoy automatic Platinum elite status for free internet, 10% points rebate on redeemed points, many selection of hotels to choose from, and no foreign transaction fee. Find more credit card bonuses from our exclusive list!
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.