WHO LOVES CHICKEN BECAUSE I DO! National Rotisserie Day is coming shortly and we have a cute and funny promotion. On Friday, June 2nd, Boston Market is hosting a promotion for National Rotisserie Day where you can get a free cookie when you do the chicken dance with a purchase of an individual meal or family meal. This offer will only be available for the whole day of June 2nd. There’s a limit of one free cookie per person, per visit while supplies last. Get ready to do your chicken dance and collect your free cookie before they run out!
Boston Market Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: earn a free cookie when you do the chicken dance
- Availability: at Boston Market participating locations
- Expiration: at the end of the day of June 2nd
- Terms: limit of one free cookie per person, per visit while supplies last. Boston Market’s National Rotisserie Day free cookie promotion is available at participating locations nationwide for one day only on Friday, June 2, 2017. MUST PERFORM CHICKEN DANCE TO BE ELIGIBLE.
How To Get A Free Cookie:
- Head to your local Boston Market (locator) on Friday, June 2nd.
- Order a individual meal or family meal of your choice.
- Perform the chicken dance in order to get your free cookie.
- Enjoy your free cookie!
If you want a free cookie, don’t be embarrassed on the main requirement. Boston Market is is hosting a promotion for National Rotisserie Day, where if you perform the chicken dance, you will earn a free cookie. This is only available on Friday, June 2nd while supplies last. There’s a limit of one free cookie per person, per visit while supplies last. Get ready for your chicken dance soon if you really want a free cookie! For more free food deals, birthday freebies, and ways to save money, be sure to check out our exclusive and extensive listings here on HMB!
|Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express offers 60,000 bonus miles after you make $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 4 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 4 months. The Gold Delta SkyMiles card comes with a few additional benefits such as one free checked bag per person in your reservation (up to 9 people), which can save you up to $50 per passenger, priority boarding, and 20% off certain in-flight purchases (movies, drinks, & meals). Also, you will earn 2 miles for every $1 you spend on Delta purchases and 1 mile for every dollar you charge for other eligible purchases. As an added perk, the annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year. Terms apply. Apply Now---Amex Gold Delta Skymiles Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.