Huntington is having it’s Fast Track Business Checking Promotion where they are offering a $500 bonus when you open a new Fast Track Business Checking account by March 31, 2017, and make deposits of at least $5000 within 60 days of account opening. It’s really that simple!
Huntington Bank was founded in 1866 as The Huntington National Bank, today Huntington Bancshares Incorporated still operates from the same Columbus, Ohio founding location in the heart of the Midwest. As of October 26, 2016, Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is a $101 billion asset regional bank holding company and is celebrating their 150th anniversary through 2016.
|For residents of Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, and West Virginia, you can open a Huntington Bank Asterisk-Free Checking account and get $150 bonus when you open a new Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and deposit at least $1,000 within 60 days of the new account opening. With the Huntington Asterisk-Free checking account you can expect no monthly fees, no minimum balance fee, free overdraft protection transfers, free Debit Card Use, and free ID Theft Resolution. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review
Huntington Bank 5-Checking offers $200 bonus when you open a new Huntington Bank 5-Checking account and make at least $1,000 in deposit within the first 60 days of account opening. Your Huntington 5-Checking Account has all the features you want such as interest on your Checking Balance, Fee Refunds for up to 5 non-Huntington ATM withdrawals per statement cycle, and 24-Hour Grace when you’re overdrawn. Apply Now---Huntington Bank 5-Checking Review
Fast Track Checking Account Information:
The Fast Track Checking Account application will trigger a Soft credit inquiry which, to your advantage, will not affect your credit score. Give your growing business a checking account with up to 300 transactions per month. Plus, have you $20 monthly service fee waived if you have $5000 in checking balances or $30,000 combined in checking, savings, CD, and money market balances.
- Sign up Offer
- Fast Track Business Checking Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Fast Track Business Checking Account
- Availability: (Bank Locator)
- West Virginia
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $20 monthly fee waived with $5,000 in checking balances or $30,000 combined in checking, savings, CD and money market balances.
- Additional Requirements: Deposit at least $5000.
- Closing Account Fee: Forfeit bonus if account is closed within 180 days of opening.
How to Receive Huntington Bonus:
- Request your $500 bonus coupon to open a new Fast Track Business Checking account at a Huntington Bank branch by March 31, 2017.
- Have your coupon ready. You must present the coupon when you open your new account.
- Make deposit(s) of at least $5000 withing 60 days of account opening.
- Receive your $500 bonus deposited into your new business checking account within 14 days of meeting the requirements above.
- Keep account open for at least 180 days.
Huntington Features & Benefits:
- Huntington is a full-service banking provider primarily operating across an six-state banking franchise of Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
- Offers a wide range of:
- Rewarding deposit accounts and credit products
- Smart mobile and online technology tools
- One-of-a-kind innovations like 24-Hour Grace®, which gives customers an extra day to correct an overdraft and avoid the fee
- Extended deposit cut-off times with mobile banking and ATM deposits.
- Huntington also provides award winning business and commercial banking, providing comprehensive financial and cash flow management services, and a full range of wealth management services including investments and insurance.
- Convenience in nearly 1,000 traditional and supermarket branches, and through digital, telephone and ATM banking, including nearly 2,000 ATM locations.
Huntington Fun Facts:
- Their “Welcome” philosophy centers around deep relationship-building capabilities to best meet each customer’s specific needs.
- And now, FirstMerit has officially joined with Huntington, which means uniting two banks that already have a lot in common. They both have deep roots and strong commitments in the Midwest and have won similar awards for outstanding service and customer-friendly products. And both believe in going the extra mile to help local families and communities thrive.
- Following the conversion of FirstMerit locations to Huntington in early 2017, service will be available through a banking network of nearly 1,000 traditional and supermarket branches, and through digital, telephone and ATM banking, including nearly 2,000 ATM locations, that also includes Chicago, IL, and Wisconsin!
- Huntington is celebrating their 150th anniversary through 2016!
Overall, this is one of the biggest and best bank promotions. Open a new Fast Track Business Checking Account with Huntington Bank and enjoy their amazing features and benefits that come with being a consumer. For those that reside in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania, or West Virginia, go into your nearest Huntington Bank so you can snag this amazing bonus of $500 when you open their Fast Track Business Checking Account! All you need to do is request a coupon code, and make sure that you have at least $5000 deposited within 60 days of account opening. Not really for you? That’s ok! Visit the HMB master list of Huntington Bank Promotions.
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card offers $300 cash back after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from account opening – one of the largest amounts ever offered for a business credit card. You'll receive 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. The card also gives 2% cash rebate on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases on gas and dining expenses, and 1% rebate on all other things. There is a 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers. I personally prefer Ink Cash Business Card to the other Ink cards because you get cash back, generous cash rebates, and no annual fee for a business card!
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Chase Ink Business Cash Review