Currently, there are three available deals to earn U.S. Bank FlexPerks Offer Free 1300 Points for cardholders. They are as follows: 500 Bonus FlexPoints for travel story and photo entry. All Amex FlexPerks card members are eligible who have previously redeemed 20,000+ FlexPoints for award travel. Card holders may submit a digital photo and story from your award travel to qualify for this bonus. You will also be eligible for one entry to win 20,000 points per travel redemption. Card members are eligible for one entry bonus per FlexPerks travel redemption. 500 Bonus FlexPoints for registering in Real Time Rewards. Enroll your mobile phone number with U.S. Bank and when you make a purchase they will send you a text message asking if you would like to redeem your available FlexPerk Points at a rate of 1 cent per point on that purchase. The last method is simply watch a three minute video to earn 300 Bonus FlexPoints, short and sweet!
|American Express Gift Card: Use promo code EARLYFSB good til 12/1/2015 for no shipping fees! Make gift shopping easy this year. Amex gift cards have no monthly fees, no inactivity fees, and the funds don’t expire. Read our review for more Promotional Codes! Apply Code Here!--Review|
|Amazon Gift Cards: The perfect way to give friends & family exactly what they're hoping to buy from the millions of items on Amazon.com. They offer fast and free one-day shipping with multiple denominations from $10 to $2,000. There is no expiration, no fees, so they can buy anytime! Buy Now--Review|
U.S. Bank FlexPerks Offer Free 1300 Points:
- Sign Up Now
- Promotion: There are 3 Offers available.
- 500 Bonus for photo and travel story entry.
- 500 Bonus for Real Time Rewards sign up.
- And 3oo Bonus for watching a short video.
- Valid: Please see each offer for expiration or offer is only while promo is available. Photo + Story Entry details. Real Time Rewards details. Watch Video (must log into your account).
- Terms: Photo/Story offer only available to those who have previously redeemed 20,000+ FlexPoints for award travel. Each participant whose entry is approved will receive an entry bonus of 500 FlexPoints. Cardmembers are eligible for one entry bonus per FlexPerks travel redemption. Friends and Family may vote for your submission once per day. Real Time Rewards offer you’d simply sign up to receive text messages from US Bank. Carrier charges may apply. 300 Points for simply viewing their 3 minute Video, simple.
How To Earn Bonus 1300 FlexPerk Points:
- Enroll: Sign into your US Bank account and submit your Short Story & Photo from your 20,000 Rewards Travel. While you are at their site also enroll for Real Time Rewards to receive text messages and watch a 3 min. video.
- Receive: Your photo submission will get you 500 points and entry to win 20,000 points per travel redemption. Real Time Rewards registration will get you another 500 points. Finally after viewing the 3 minute video you will get 300 points.
- Maximize: If you’ve made more then one travel redemption you could score multiple 500 point submissions. It may better your chances of winning the photo contest! There are six monthly prizes available.
This promotional U.S. Bank FlexPerks Offer Free 1300 Points is relatively easy to earn. It may not be a ton of points but its free points without spending or even leaving your home. All in the comfort of your home, you can even have a cup of coffee and sit in your back yard if your wi-fi signal is good enough. So submit a nice photo of your last rewards travel, sign up for messages and let the video play while you refill your coffee cup all while getting 1300 points. See more ways to get Points, Miles & Bonuses!
|U.S. Bank FlexPerks Business Travel Rewards Visa® card offers 20,000 FlexPoints ($400 value) when you spend $3,500 or more in the first 150 days of card ownership. This card allows you to enjoy travel rewards on more than 150 airlines with faster earning, more award seat availability and expanded reward choices. If you are a business owner and frequent traveler, take advantage of this card in order to gain the best returns from your spending. Redeem FlexPoints for purchases on travel, gas, and office supplies. There is a $0 annual fee for the first year, then $55. Apply Now---Full Review|