For people living in Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida , Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, West Virginia and Wisconsin, then this $125 Chase bonus is available to you until April 30th.
You will want to get a $25 refer-a-friend coupon along with the $125 coupon because they are stackable. Ask your friends with a Chase account or comment below for $25 refer a friend coupon. I’m sure someone reading this can help you out.
If you are from a State with no Chase branch, then apply this $125 bonus online. It’s available until April 30th.
Here’s the fine print from the promo:
- $100 minimum opening deposit of new money
- Chase Free Checking has no monthly service fee when you have a monthly direct deposit.
- Limit one personal checking account-related reward/premium per customer, per calendar year.
- The first direct deposit must be completed within 60 calendar days of account opening
- The cash bonus will be deposited into your new account within 4-8 weeks after the initial direct deposit and is not considered part of the minimum opening balance.
- Checking account must remain open for a minimum of six months or the reward will be debited from the account at closing.
- Cash bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
**If you do apply online, make sure you check the part “no thanks, I don’t want to order checks” since it will cost you $23 to do so.
Once you set up your checking account, enroll your debit card in this $75 Chase promotion. You will get $75 cash back for using your debit card when you charge $750 for everyday purchases.
Math: $125 bank bonus + $25 referral bonus + $75 debit card bonus + $50 Chase freedom bonus = $275