For new checking customers, open a Chase Total Checking® with a $100 opening deposit, set up direct deposit and get a $150 cash bonus, then open Chase Savings with $10K deposit for a $100 bonus! Must keep the $10K balance for 90 days. Enjoy all benefits such as Chase Debit Card with built-in security, access to 15,500 Chase ATMs nationwide, Online Banking & Online Bill Pay, Text and Email Alerts, and Chase Mobile on your phone.
Chase $150 Checking & $100 Savings Bonus
Chase normally has new coupon links with bonuses between $100 and $200 for new Total Chase Checking customers. Open a Chase Total Checking® to get a $150 Bonus with a $100 opening deposit and set up direct deposit. Get an additional $100 bonus by opening a Chase Savings with $10K or more deposit and maintain the balance for 90 days. I have had the Total Chase Checking account for a few years now with very little complaints. Additionally, Chase Total Checking can at times enhance other accounts you may have with Chase, particularly the Chase Freedom Credit Card.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. With 50,000 bonus points, it's worth $625 toward airfare and hotel accommodation when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2x points on travel, 2x points on dining at restaurants, and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. The annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year of card ownership. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review|
Chase Total Checking® Account Features:
- Earn a $150 bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking® account® and set up direct deposit**
- Access 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,400 branches.
- Get More From Every Moment: From innovative features to trusted service – Chase gives you the opportunity to do more.
- Chase QuickDepositSM lets you deposit checks almost anytime, anywhere with the ease of taking a picture. Just point, snap, and deposit.
- Chase QuickPaySM lets you pay people without cash or checks. Use it to send money to virtually anyone who has an email address or mobile number.
Chase Total Checking $150 Bonus Info:
- Chase Total Checking®
- Account Type: Total Checking, Chase Savings
- Availability: Nationwide mostly, but must enter zip code to see.
- Hard Inquiry: No, just soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $500 with a non-Chase credit card.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $12 for Chase Total Checking® and $5 for Chase SavingsSM.
- Additional Requirements: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $100 bonus when you open a Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days.
Follow these Steps with Your Coupon Code to Apply Online:
- Chase Total Checking® by entering your email
- Click on the “Open Now” button for Chase Total Checking, then select the “I would like to start a new application” option under the Getting Started section
- Enter the Coupon Code in the applicable field.
- Get $150 into your new Chase checking account within 10 business days after your first direct deposit is made. Get another $100 with Chase Savings with $10K deposit.
Within 10 days after your initial direct deposit, Chase will credit $150 into your checking account. Other important information from the fine print and details about the account before signing up.
- Offer available to new checking account customers only.
- Deposit at least $100 of non-Chase funds within 60 days of account opening.
- Initiate first direct deposit within 60 days of account opening (direct deposit needs to be from paycheck, pension, or government benefits like social security).
- If the account is not open for at least 6 months, Chase may deduct the $150 bonus at account closing.
There are account fees to watch out for. Account Fees. The Chase Total Checking has a fairly high monthly service fee of $12 ($10 in CA, OR, and WA). In order to get the $150 bonus, you must set up direct deposit anyway. Maintain the direct deposit and no monthly service fee, simple. You may way to check out our full Bank Bonus list for all offers!
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers $150 statement credit after spending $1,000 within the first 3 months of Cardmembership. Cardholders earn 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets(up to $6,000), 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores, and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases. However, the Blue Cash Preferred comes with a $75 annual fee. With the 6% reward rate on qualifying groceries, a family really only needs to spend $25 a week on groceries to make up for the annual fee. It offers a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 12.99%-21.99%, based on credit worthiness and other factors. Unlike the Chase Freedom or Discover More, there is no rotating reward categories and no enrollment required. Apply Now---Amex Blue Cash Preferred Review
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.