For new checking customers, open a Chase Total Checking account with a $100 opening deposit, set up direct deposit and get a $150 cash bonus, then open Chase Savings with $5K deposit for a $50 bonus! Enjoy all benefits such as Chase Debit Card with built-in security, access to 19,500 Chase ATMs nationwide, Online Banking & Online Bill Pay, Text and Email Alerts, and Chase Mobile on your phone.
Chase $150 Checking & $50 Savings Bonus 2014
Chase normally has new coupon links with bonuses between $100 and $200 for new Total Chase Checking customers. Good until April 15, 2015, open a Chase Total Checking account to get a $150 Bonus with a $100 opening deposit and set up direct deposit. Get an additional $50 bonus by opening a Chase Savings with $5K or more deposit. I have had the Total Chase Checking account for a few years now with very little complaints. Additionally, Chase Total Checking can at times enhance other accounts you may have have with Chase, particularly the Chase Freedom Credit Card.
|Chase Freedom® offers a $100 cash back bonus for new cardholders that spend $500 during the first three months of membership. You'll earn an additional $25 bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period. New members will also get 0% introductory APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. Then regular APR: 13.99%-22.99% (Variable). This great cash rewards credit card is designed for those of you who want to earn easy cash back bonuses in return for your spending. Between January 1 and March 31, 2015, you can earn 5% rewards on up to $1500 spent on grocery stores, movie theaters, and Starbucks® stores. For all other purchases, you'll earn unlimited 1% cash back. Best of all, there is no annual membership fee. Apply Now---Chase Freedom $100 Bonus Review|
Chase Total Checking Benefits:
- Chase Debit Card with built-in security
- PLUS access to 19,500 Chase ATMs nationwide
- PLUS Online Banking & Online Bill Pay
- PLUS Text and Email Alerts
- PLUS Chase Mobile® on your phone
|Discover Bank offers 0.90% APY on all balances, that's over 5X the National Savings Average with a low $500 minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees! FDIC insurance up to $250,000. Apply Now---Full Review||Capital One 360 Checking Account offers no hidden fees or minimums as you earn interest on your everyday money with over 38,000 fee-free Allpoint ATM. Earn up to $1,000 in bonus referrals! Apply Now---Full Review|
Chase Total Checking & Savings $200 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Total Checking, Chase Savings
- Availability: Nationwide mostly, but must enter zip code to see.
- Expiration Date: 4/15/2015
- Hard Inquiry: No, just soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $500 with a non-Chase credit card.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $10 or $12 fee for Total Checking($1,500 balance to waive monthly fee).
- Additional Requirements: $100 opening deposit within 10 business days for Total checking. Must deposit $5K with Chase Savings.
- Closing Account Fee: Must wait at least 6 months, otherwise $200 bonus will revert back.
List of Banks that count as direct deposit for Chase when using ACH transfers: Ally, American Express Serve, American Express Bluebird, Ameritrade, Barclays Online Savings, Discover Bank, E*Trade, Fidelity, Huntington Bank, and PenFed.
Follow these Steps with Your Coupon Code to Apply Online:
- Get your coupon online by April 15, 2015.
- Click on the “Open Now” button for Chase Total Checking, then select the “I would like to start a new application” option under the Getting Started section
- Enter the Coupon Code in the applicable field.
- Get $150 into your new Chase checking account within 10 business days after your first direct deposit is made. Get another $50 with Chase Savings with $5K deposit.
Within 10 days after your initial direct deposit, Chase will credit $150 into your checking account. Other important information from the fine print and details about the account before signing up.
- Offer available to new checking account customers only.
- Deposit at least $100 of non-Chase funds within 60 days of account opening.
- Initiate first direct deposit within 60 days of account opening (direct deposit needs to be from paycheck, pension, or government benefits like social security).
- If the account is not open for at least 6 months, Chase may deduct the $150 bonus at account closing.
There are account fees to watch out for. Account Fees. The Chase Total Checking has a fairly high monthly service fee of $12 ($10 in CA, OR, and WA). In order to get the $150 bonus, you must set up direct deposit anyway. Maintain the direct deposit and no monthly service fee, simple. Some people will cancel the account after 6 months and do it all over again the next year for another Chase Checking Bonus. You may way to check out our full Bank Bonus list for all offers!
|Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card –Earn up to 20,000 Bonus Points that gives you 20,000 bonus points after $1,500 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. The 20,000 bonus points is worth $200 in gift cards to retailers like Gap, Banana Republic, Bed Bath & Beyond, CVS Pharmacy, Land’s End, etc. The card has no annual fee with additional bonus points via anniversary bonus and paperless statements. Best of all, these rewards points can be redeemed for cash, merchandise, gift cards, travel and more. Apply Now---Full Review|