For new checking customers, open a Chase Total Checking account with a $100 opening deposit, set up direct deposit and get a $150 cash bonus. Enjoy all benefits such as Chase Debit Card with built-in security, access to 19,500 Chase ATMs nationwide, Online Banking & Online Bill Pay, Text and Email Alerts, and Chase Mobile on your phone.
Chase Coupon Promotion: $150 Checking Bonus 2014
Chase normally has new coupon links with bonuses between $100 and $200 for new Total Chase Checking customers. Good until March 31, 2014, open a Chase Total Checking account to get a $150 Bonus with a $100 opening deposit, set up direct deposit. I have had the Total Chase Checking account for a few years now with very little complaints. Additionally, Chase Total Checking can at times enhance other accounts you may have have with Chase, particularly the Chase Freedom Credit Card or Chase Ink Bold Card.
I can also provide you the Chase $200 Total Checking coupon, make sure to follow the directions.
*HOT DEAL ALERT* Looking for a Barclaycard bonus? You may be interested in the Arrival World MasterCard go along with your banking needs:
Barclaycard Arrival™ World MasterCard® – Earn 2x on All Purchases offers 40,000 bonus miles($400 off your next travel redemption) after you $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days from account opening. It’s a new premium travel rewards card with 2.2% cash back towards travel. This 40,000 bonus miles is redeemable towards $400 in cash credit towards any travel purchase. The $89 annual fee is waived for the first year. Barclaycard Arrival World Review
Chase Total Checking Benefits:
- Chase Debit Card with built-in security
- PLUS access to 19,500 Chase ATMs nationwide
- PLUS Online Banking & Online Bill Pay
- PLUS Text and Email Alerts
- PLUS Chase Mobile® on your phone
Th Chase Total Checking promotional links frequently change with this offer, so our Chase Bonus Coupons list for the most recent update. Those who are new to the promotional process with Chase checking accounts, it’s very straightforward.
Follow the Four Steps for $150 Bonus:
- Click here for the promotional page and enter your email address.
- Receive coupon code by email from Chase.
- Use coupon code to open an account online or at a local Chase branch with a $100 minimum deposit.
- Set up direct deposit on your new account and receive $150 on Chase!
Within 10 days after your initial direct deposit, Chase will credit $150 into your checking account. Other important information from the fine print and details about the account before signing up.
1) Offer available to new checking account customers only.
2) Deposit at least $100 of non-Chase funds within 60 days of account opening.
3) Initiate first direct deposit within 60 days of account opening (direct deposit needs to be from paycheck, pension, or government benefits like social security).
4) If the account is not open for at least 6 months, Chase may deduct the $150 bonus at account closing.
There are account fees to watch out for. Account Fees. The Chase Total Checking has a fairly high monthly service fee of $12 ($10 in CA, OR, and WA). In order to get the $150 bonus, you must set up direct deposit anyway. Maintain the direct deposit and no monthly service fee, simple. Some people will cancel the account after 6 months and do it all over again the next year for another Chase Checking Bonus. You may way to check out our full Bank Bonus list for all offers!
Hot Deal of the Day: Personal Capital offers $10 Bonus with a new account. They help you with your finances to develop long term goals and investment plans.
|Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card –Earn up to 20,000 Bonus Points that gives you 20,000 bonus points after $1,500 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. The 20,000 bonus points is worth $200 in gift cards to retailers like Gap, Banana Republic, Bed Bath & Beyond, CVS Pharmacy, Land’s End, etc. The card has no annual fee with additional bonus points via anniversary bonus and paperless statements. Best of all, these rewards points can be redeemed for cash, merchandise, gift cards, travel and more. Full Review|