For new checking customers, open a Chase Total Checking account with a $100 opening deposit, set up direct deposit and get a $150 cash bonus, then open Chase Savings with $5K deposit for a $50 bonus! Enjoy all benefits such as Chase Debit Card with built-in security, access to 19,500 Chase ATMs nationwide, Online Banking & Online Bill Pay, Text and Email Alerts, and Chase Mobile on your phone.
Chase $150 Checking & $50 Savings Bonus 2014
Chase normally has new coupon links with bonuses between $100 and $200 for new Total Chase Checking customers. Good until April 15, 2015, open a Chase Total Checking account to get a $150 Bonus with a $100 opening deposit and set up direct deposit. Get an additional $50 bonus by opening a Chase Savings with $5K or more deposit. I have had the Total Chase Checking account for a few years now with very little complaints. Additionally, Chase Total Checking can at times enhance other accounts you may have have with Chase, particularly the Chase Freedom Credit Card.
|Chase Freedom® offers a $100 cash back bonus for new cardholders that spend $500 during the first three months of membership. You'll earn an additional $25 bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period. New members will also get 0% introductory APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. Then regular APR: 13.99%-22.99% (Variable). This great cash rewards credit card is designed for those of you who want to earn easy cash back bonuses in return for your spending. Between 4/1/15 to 6/30/15, Cardholders can get 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases at Restaurants, Bed Bath & Beyond®, H&M®, and Overstock.com®. For all other purchases, you'll earn unlimited 1% cash back. Best of all, there is no annual membership fee. Apply Now---Chase Freedom $100 Bonus Review|
Chase Total Checking Benefits:
- Chase Debit Card with built-in security
- PLUS access to 19,500 Chase ATMs nationwide
- PLUS Online Banking & Online Bill Pay
- PLUS Text and Email Alerts
- PLUS Chase Mobile® on your phone
|Discover Bank offers 0.90% APY on all balances, that's over 5X the National Savings Average with a low $500 minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees! FDIC insurance up to $250,000. Apply Now---Full Review||Capital One 360 Checking Account offers no hidden fees or minimums as you earn interest on your everyday money with over 38,000 fee-free Allpoint ATM. Earn up to $1,000 in bonus referrals! Apply Now---Full Review|
Chase Total Checking & Savings $200 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Total Checking, Chase Savings
- Availability: Nationwide mostly, but must enter zip code to see.
- Expiration Date: 4/15/2015
- Hard Inquiry: No, just soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $500 with a non-Chase credit card.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $10 or $12 fee for Total Checking($1,500 balance to waive monthly fee).
- Additional Requirements: $100 opening deposit within 10 business days for Total checking. Must deposit $5K with Chase Savings.
- Closing Account Fee: Must wait at least 6 months, otherwise $200 bonus will revert back.
List of Banks that count as direct deposit for Chase when using ACH transfers: Ally, American Express Serve, American Express Bluebird, Ameritrade, Barclays Online Savings, Discover Bank, E*Trade, Fidelity, Huntington Bank, and PenFed.
Follow these Steps with Your Coupon Code to Apply Online:
- Get your coupon online by April 15, 2015.
- Click on the “Open Now” button for Chase Total Checking, then select the “I would like to start a new application” option under the Getting Started section
- Enter the Coupon Code in the applicable field.
- Get $150 into your new Chase checking account within 10 business days after your first direct deposit is made. Get another $50 with Chase Savings with $5K deposit.
Within 10 days after your initial direct deposit, Chase will credit $150 into your checking account. Other important information from the fine print and details about the account before signing up.
- Offer available to new checking account customers only.
- Deposit at least $100 of non-Chase funds within 60 days of account opening.
- Initiate first direct deposit within 60 days of account opening (direct deposit needs to be from paycheck, pension, or government benefits like social security).
- If the account is not open for at least 6 months, Chase may deduct the $150 bonus at account closing.
There are account fees to watch out for. Account Fees. The Chase Total Checking has a fairly high monthly service fee of $12 ($10 in CA, OR, and WA). In order to get the $150 bonus, you must set up direct deposit anyway. Maintain the direct deposit and no monthly service fee, simple. Some people will cancel the account after 6 months and do it all over again the next year for another Chase Checking Bonus. You may way to check out our full Bank Bonus list for all offers!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 40,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. With 40,000 bonus points, you can redeem for $500 towards airfare and hotel accommodations. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2x points on travel, 2x points on dining at restaurants, and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. The annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year of card ownership. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review|