For new checking customers, open a Chase Total Checking® with a $100 opening deposit, set up direct deposit and get a $150 cash bonus, then open Chase Savings with $10K deposit for a $100 bonus! Must keep the $10K balance for 90 days. Enjoy all benefits such as Chase Debit Card with built-in security, access to 15,500 Chase ATMs nationwide, Online Banking & Online Bill Pay, Text and Email Alerts, and Chase Mobile on your phone.
Chase $150 Checking & $100 Savings Bonus
Chase normally has new coupon links for Total Chase Checking & Chase Savings accounts. Open a Chase Total Checking® to get a $150 Bonus with a $100 opening deposit and set up direct deposit. Get an additional $100 bonus by opening a Chase Savings with $10K or more deposit and maintain the balance for 90 days. I have had the Total Chase Checking account for a the last 10 years now with very little complaints. Additionally, Chase Total Checking can enhance other accounts you may have with Chase, particularly the Chase Freedom Credit Card.
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM : Earn a $150 bonus when you open a CHASE TOTAL CHECKING® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $100 bonus when you open a Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Chase Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: Get $300 when you open a new CHASE PREMIER PLUS CHECKINGSM account and set up direct deposit. Access 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,300 branches. Earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Chase Review
Chase Total Checking® Account Features:
- Earn a $150 bonus when you open a CHASE TOTAL CHECKING® account and set up direct deposit
- Access 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,300 branches
- GET MORE FROM EVERY MOMENT: From innovative features to trusted service – Chase gives you the opportunity to do more
- Chase QuickDepositSM lets you deposit checks almost anytime, anywhere with the ease of taking a picture. Just point, snap, and deposit..
Chase Total Checking $150 Bonus Info:
- Chase Total Checking®
- Account Type: Total Checking
- Availability: Nationwide mostly, but must enter zip code to see.
- Hard Inquiry: No, just soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $500 with a non-Chase credit card.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $12 for Chase Total Checking®
- Additional Requirements: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit.
Apply Chase Coupon Code at The Bank:
- Click on this Chase Total Checking® by entering your email. Check your email inbox including your spam folder for a Chase coupon code.
- Print out your coupon and take it to your local Chase branch by July 18, 2016. If you don’t have a nearby Chase branch, consider opening a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online.
- Talk to a Bank representative and tell them you want to open a checking account with your coupon.
- Make sure to set up direct deposit to earn $150 into your new Chase checking account within 10 business days. Get another $100 with Chase Savings with $10K deposit.
Within 10 business days after your initial direct deposit, Chase will credit $150 into your checking account. Other important information from the fine print and details about the account before signing up.
- Offer available to new checking account customers only.
- Deposit at least $100 of non-Chase funds within 60 days of account opening.
- Initiate first direct deposit within 60 days of account opening (direct deposit needs to be from paycheck, pension, or government benefits like social security).
- If the account is not open for at least 6 months, Chase may deduct the $150 bonus at account closing.
There are account fees to watch out for. The Chase Total Checking has a fairly low monthly service fee of $12. In order to get the $150 bonus, you must set up direct deposit anyway. Maintain the direct deposit and no monthly service fee, simple. You may way to check out our full Bank Bonus list for all offers!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. With 50,000 bonus points, it's worth $625 toward airfare and hotel accommodation when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2x points on travel, 2x points on dining at restaurants, and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. The annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year of card ownership. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review|