Chase Ink Bold® Business Card offers 50,000 Bonus Points after spending $5,000 in the first 3 months of card membership. The 50,000 points is worth $625 toward travel!. This is a great card for business owners because of its flexible spending limits. Plus, there is no annual fee for the first year, and it costs only $95 for future years. The Chase Ink Bold Business Card is a paid in full card, and thus has a flexible spending limit. The business pays the amount it uses on the card each month. Because the business pays the amount it owes on the card, it does not pay additional interest rates. What can someone who uses this card expect if he puts it into his wallet? Some of the rewards are the same as other Chase business credit cards, other items are unique to this particular credit card. It gives you 1 point for every $1 spent on all purchases, earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel.. Employee cards are free. There is no foreign transaction fee when using the card overseas.
Business Credit Card Eligibility
You should know that anyone can apply for business credit cards, even if you don’t have a corporation or LLC. Whether you sell items on eBay or Craigslist, or even do side consulting, your business type is called a sole proprietorship. This is the simplest business entity that is fully recognized by the IRS. When applying for a business credit card, make sure to put your own legal name as the business name, and your Social Security Number as the Tax ID.
As with all business cards, the Chase Ink Bold won’t show up on your personal credit report. They will check your personal credit score when applying for the Chase Ink Bold but it won’t affect your credit report such as your credit limits, average account age, or credit utilization ratio.
Chase Ink Bold Business Card Features:
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- No interest charges because it’s a pay in full charge card.
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Direct access to a live service advisor anytime.
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95.
Option of Transferring Points To Partner Airlines/Hotels:
One of the most important features of the Chase Ink Bold card is the ability to transfer your reward points to partner frequent flyer mileage and hotel loyalty programs, usually on a 1 for 1 conversion. Those who are familiar with airline mileage conversion, they can be worth more than 1 cent each to give you more value out of your Ink Bold points.
Chase Ink Bold Cardmember Benefits:
- Purchase Protection: All of your eligible purchases are protected for up a full 90 days from date of purchase for covered reasons such as theft and some types of accidental damage. This benefit will repair, replace, or reimburse.
- Extended Warranty: Ever have a computer breakdown right after the warranty is up? For all eligible purchases with an original manufacturer’s warranty of 3 years or less, coverage will automatically be extended up to one full additional year absolutely free.
- Up to $500,000 Travel Accident Insurance: Coverage for accidental death or dismemberment during eligible common-carrier travel that is paid for using your credit card.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Coverage up to the actual value of most rental cars due to collision or theft.
- Free Cards For Employees: You can order additional cards at no additional cost.
- Premium Customer Service: Chase’s dedicated, top tier customer service 24/7.
- Price Protection: Ever buy something only to see it go on sale afterward? If this occurs within 60 days on an eligible purchase, this credit card will reimburse you for the difference.
- Return Protection: Store won’t accept your return? If you bought it with your Ink card, you can be reimbursed for the purchase price on eligible items within 90 days from date of purchase.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees: Most credit cards charge 3% for this, but the Chase Ink Bold and Plus don’t charge you a dime.
- Airport Lounge Access: You get one full year of free Priority Pass membership ($99 value) plus 2 free visits annually ($54 value). Visits beyond that number are just $27 each with your membership. Over 350 airport lounges in 100+ countries participate.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: During Common Carrier travel, this benefit provides up to an additional $3,000 per trip in reimbursement for lost/stolen luggage.
- Additional Travel Benefits: Trip cancellation insurance, trip delay coverage, baggage delay, concierge service
- Identity Theft Protection: Enjoy worry free whenever there is identity theft since you’ll be responsible for purchases not made by you.
Get a Credit Card for Every Employee Who Needs One
You can order additional cards for your employees at absolutely no cost! Businesses can reimburse a traveler for his/her expenses or they can make sure that an individual has the funds they need for any reasonable expense. Using a credit card also has another advantage for the business, it creates a record of how much was spent and where. This bit of information helps businesses make sure that a reasonable amount of money is being spent.
Earning Reward Points
As with many credit cards designed for small businesses, the Chase Ink Bold® Business Card lets the businesses earn reward points. The structure for the reward points is similar to the structure the company uses for other cards in this line. The company earns five times the reward points for purchases on wireless, cable services and office supplies & double the reward points on purchases of gasoline and hotel stays. The points reward limit for both items is $50,000. Normal reward points are earned for every dollar spent in other situations. There is no limit for the latter.
Should I Apply for the Chase Bold Business Card?
If you’re looking for a high valued bonus(50,000 bonus rewards points) that is good for $625 toward travel, sign up for the Chase Ink Bold® Business Card. A small business proprietor can benefit from this card, provided he or she has a steady income. The great features include no finance charges, no preset spending limit, and a solid rewards program with no cap on the amount you can earn. Annual fee is waived for the first year, so apply now and give it a test drive to see how your business may benefit from the Chase Ink Bold.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.
See Our Exclusive Related Promotions with the Chase Ink Bold: