The Chase InkSM Classic Business Card is offering 20,000 bonus points, worth $200 in Ultimate Rewards, after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from account opening. The 20,000 points can be redeemed for $200 towards travel, experiences, gift cards, and more. Points do not expire. You get 5X points per dollar spent on office store purchases and cable services bundled. There is also an introductory 0% APR on balance transfers and purchases for 6 months!
- Reward yourself with 20,000 Bonus Points worth $200 in Ultimate Rewards after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from account opening
- 5X points per dollar on the first $25,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services
- 2X points per dollar on the first $25,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel
- 1 point per dollar on all other card purchases with no limit on the amount you can earn
- 0% introductory APR for 6 months on purchases and balance transfers
- No Annual Fee
In the past when I sell items on eBay and Craigslist, I have applied for a business card under sole proprietorship with my name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. The business card helps me tremendously when it comes to filing taxes.
If you own a growing small business, consider the Chase InkSM Classic Business Card with its simple and convenient rewards program that allows points to be redeemed for cash, travel, experiences, gift cards, merchandise, and more. Best of all, these rewards never expire!