You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM in-branch for a $300 bonus with direct deposit good through July 17, 2017. All you need to do is simply go to the above promotional link and input your email to receive the coupon code, then take it in branch to open your account. Simple as that! The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. All of the latest Chase bonuses are located on the HMB master list of Chase Bank Promotions.
Chase Premier Plus Checking Account Features:
- Enjoy $300 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit
- Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches
- Chase QuickDeposit(SM) lets you deposit checks almost anytime, anywhere with the ease of taking a picture. Just point, snap, and deposit.
- Earns interest
Chase Premier Plus Checking $300 Bonus:
- Learn More
- Account Type: Premier Plus CheckingSM
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 07/17/2017
- Hard Inquiry: No, just soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $500 with a non-Chase credit card.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes(employer payment or government benefit count as DD).
- Monthly Fee: $25. To have this waived, you must have an average daily balance of $15,000 or more or automatic payments linked to a qualifying linked Chase first mortgage
- Additional Requirements: $25 opening deposit within 10 business days.
- Closing Account Fee: Must wait at least 6 months, otherwise $300 bonus will revert back.
Receive Chase Premier Plus $300 Bonus:
- Open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM.
- Deposit $25 or more at account opening.
- Set direct deposit to your Premier Plus Checking within 60 days of account opening.
- Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
How To Waive $25 Monthly Service Fee:
Chase Premier Plus Checking has a $25 monthly service fee unless you do 1 of the following each statement period:
- Keep an average daily balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings, and other balances. OR
- Have automatic payments to your qualifying linked Chase mortgage from your Chase account. Payments set up through Online Bill Pay do not qualify. Mortgages must be in good standing and be first mortgages with servicing retained by Chase.
Terms: This bonus promotion is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
Bonus will be considered interest and will be reported to the IRS via IRS Form 1099-INT. High School Checking, College Checking, and Chase Access Checking are not eligible! Open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM today! Find all Chase Coupons on our exclusive list!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers the chance to earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases worldwide. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. There is an introductory annual fee of $0 the first year, then $95. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review|