New cardholders can now earn 10,000 Bonus Points with theChase Sapphire® Card after spending $500 in the first 3 months – that’s $100 toward travel, gift cards, merchandise, or cash back! With the Chase Sapphire card, you get 2X on all airfare booked through Ultimate Rewards. There is no earning caps, point expiration, or blackout dates. Also, earn 10x for every dollar when shopping at select merchant through Ultimate Rewards Mall and 1 point for every dollar on all other purchases. Chase gives you 24/7 Dedicated service advisor (No voice recording) with premier travel protection benefits. Best of all, there is no annual fee with the Chase Sapphire Card.
- 10,000 bonus points after you spend $500 in the first 3 months – that’s $100 toward travel rewards!
- 2 points per dollar spent at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Points never expire and there are no limits on how many points you can earn
- Redeem points for travel, gift cards, merchandise, cash back and more
- Direct access to expert service advisors anytime
- No Annual Fee!
Once you apply for the Chase Sapphire® Card, then spend $500 within 3 months to get the 10,000 points. Do the following to cash out:
- Call Ultimate Rewards Redemption Center at 1-800-610-5676
- Enter in CC# and zip code when prompted — the automated voice prompt should verbally state your current point balance as reflected in the system
- Select option to redeem rewards
- Select option to redeem rewards for cash (Option 2, I think)
- Select option for $50 check
- Indicate number of $50 checks that you wish to redeem — 2
- Complete order and make a note of confirmation code
On a related note, it has a bigger brother in the Chase Sapphire Preferred® card with 40,000 bonus points after $3K in spending within the first three months. It also has no foreign currency transaction fees that is a big selling point for international travelers. However, unlike the regular Sapphire card, it has a $95 annual fee after the first year.
For those that fly frequently and enjoy rewards in the form of free airfare, the Chase Sapphire is more useful when points are worth more than cash back in airfare redemption. Sign up today for an easy 10,000 bonus points with no annual fee to worry about! Find all credit card bonuses from our top list!
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.