*No Longer Available*
If you are one of those credit card holders who need help managing your debt, the Chase Slate Card with Blueprint feature may be the card for you. This card is now offering a $75 bonus after $300 in purchases in addition to the 15 months 0 % Intro APR, and no Annual fee. The Chase Slate, formally known as the Chase Platinum, is most useful for those who want to make a big purchase or those who have a balance on their credit card but want to pay less interest every month in order to take less time on repaying their debt. This card can help you do so by offering 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 15 months if you have excellent to good credit or 6 months if you have fair credit. Additionally, the signature feature of this card, Blueprint, allows you to customize your payment plan by helping you manage spending and borrowing on your own terms. With this feature, you can avoid paying interest on categories you choose when you pay them off in full in each month, pay off larger purchases by setting a goal date or monthly payment, pay down your balance faster by calculating what’s most economical, and track your spending trends and progress.
- 0% Intro APR for the first 15 billing cycles that your Account is open for Elite and Premium Pricing.
After that, 11.99% for Elite Pricing or 16.99% for Premium Pricing. 21.99% from account opening for Standard Pricing. Your APRs will be based on your creditworthiness. These APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- No Annual Fee. You enjoy all the benefits with no cost to you.
- Blueprint Feature allows you to avoid unnecessary interest and it gives you a plan for you to pay your balances down faster.
- Full pay. With this option you can avoid costly interest charges on particular items by paying in full. Items that fit into this category will be separated from the rest on your statement.
- Split. This option gives you the ability to payoff large purchases on terms that best suit you. You have the ability to set a monthly payment or a goal date in which you want to have the item paid off by.
- Finish it. This allows you to pay down your balance as quickly as possible. You set a goal or date, and they make sure you stay on track.
- Track it. Chase Slate gives you the ability to track your progress all the while seeing how close you are to reaching your goals.
With this card, you can save more on interest and help pay down balances faster with their Blueprint feature and 0% introductory APR; so if you’re looking to get out of debt sooner, apply for the Chase Slate credit card and earn your $75 bonus today!