Chase Bank is currently offering a $200 bonus Coupon through the Chase Total Checking account. This offer is only available for new Chase accounts. All you need to do is open a new Chase Total Checking account and set up a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening. This account includes features such as free 24/7 customer service, free online bill pay, and no monthly balance with certain requirements!
Chase Checking Tip: Check out our list of thousands of dollars in Chase Credit Card Bonuses which would go greatly with your Chase Checking account.
Chase $200 Total Checking Coupon
To find out how you can get the Chase $200 Total Checking coupon code, you must do the followings:
- Sign into your Facebook and “Like” HustlerMoneyblog page
- Join Mr. Rebates free at no cost(you’ll also get a $5 bonus too)
- And finally, enter your email to subscribe to our newsletter.
Then Email me [email protected] with the following information to get the $200 bonus coupon code.
- Subject Title “Chase $200 bonus code”
- In the email, List out 1) your facebook screenname 2) your email for joining Mr. Rebates and for subscribing.
I will only send you a copy of the coupon code once you follow the above steps.
Chase Total Checking Account Features:
- Free access to over 17,500 Chase ATMs (and 5,500 branches nationwide)
- Free access to Chase Deposit Friendly ATMs
- Free 24/7 Customer Service access
- Free Chase Online Bill Pay
- No monthly service fee when customers have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account, keep the daily balance in the checking account at or above $1,500, OR keep an average balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances. Otherwise, the monthly fee is $12.
How to Claim Your $150 Chase Total Checking Bonus:
- Visit the Chase $150 Checking Bonus page.
- Enter your email address in the designated area to receive your $150 Chase coupon code. The page also states that Chase will only use it to send the coupon and it will not be used for other promotions or shared with third parties.
- Open a NEW Chase Total Checking account
- Deposit $100 or more into your new account within 60 days of account opening.
- Set up direct deposit within 60 days of account opening.
- Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
In conclusion, Chase Bank is offering a $150 bonus through the Chase Total Checking account. To qualify for the bonus, you must open a new Chase Total Checking account, make a $100 minimum opening deposit within 60 days, and set up direct deposit with 60 days. This account includes features such as free 24/7 customer service, free online bill pay, and no monthly balance with certain requirements. Keep in mind that your checking account must be open for at least six months, otherwise Chase will deduct the bonus amount at closing. Your bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Take advantage of this $150 checking bonus from Chase Bank.
Keep checking back with H.M.B. to find the best bank bonuses!
|Chase Ink Plus® Business Card offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening- worth $625 towards travel rewards. With Ink Plus, you have the cash flow flexibility with the choice to pay over time or pay in full. You'll get 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. There is no annual fee for the first year($95 thereafter) and no foreign transaction fees. Chase Ink Plus Review
If you ever sell anything on eBay, Craigslist, or do any freelance, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now