|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM offer up to $250 Bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking® with direct deposit and a Chase SavingsSM with $10,000 deposit within 10 business days(must maintain $10K for 90 days). You get access to 18,000+ Chase ATMs and 5,500 branches along with 24/7 customer service. From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM and Chase QuickPaySM. You can deposit checks almost anytime, anywhere with the ease of taking a picture using your phone plus pay people without cash or checks to virtually anyone who has an email address or mobile number. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Chase Bank is currently offering a $200 bonus Coupon through the Chase Total Checking account. This offer is only available for new Chase accounts. All you need to do is open a new Chase Total Checking account and set up a direct deposit within 60 days of account opening. This account includes features such as free 24/7 customer service, free online bill pay, and no monthly balance with certain requirements!
Chase Checking Tip: Check out our list of thousands of dollars in Chase Credit Card Bonuses which would go greatly with your Chase Checking account.
Chase $200 Total Checking Coupon
Chase Total Checking Account Features:
- Free access to over 17,500 Chase ATMs (and 5,500 branches nationwide)
- Free access to Chase Deposit Friendly ATMs
- Free 24/7 Customer Service access
- Free Chase Online Bill Pay
- No monthly service fee when customers have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account, keep the daily balance in the checking account at or above $1,500, OR keep an average balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances. Otherwise, the monthly fee is $12.
How to Claim Your $150 Chase Total Checking Bonus:
- Visit the Chase $150 Checking Bonus page.
- Enter your email address in the designated area to receive your $150 Chase coupon code. The page also states that Chase will only use it to send the coupon and it will not be used for other promotions or shared with third parties.
- Open a NEW Chase Total Checking account
- Deposit $100 or more into your new account within 60 days of account opening.
- Set up direct deposit within 60 days of account opening.
- Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
In conclusion, Chase Bank is offering a $150 bonus through the Chase Total Checking account. To qualify for the bonus, you must open a new Chase Total Checking account, make a $100 minimum opening deposit within 60 days, and set up direct deposit with 60 days. This account includes features such as free 24/7 customer service, free online bill pay, and no monthly balance with certain requirements. Keep in mind that your checking account must be open for at least six months, otherwise Chase will deduct the bonus amount at closing. Your bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Take advantage of this $150 checking bonus from Chase Bank. Keep checking back with H.M.B. to find the best bank bonuses!
| Chase Ink Plus® Business Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening- that's $750 towards travel rewards. With Ink Plus, you have the cash flow flexibility with the choice to pay over time or pay in full. Cardholders earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. They will also earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel. There is no foreign transaction fees and the employee cards are free. Chase has a 1:1 point transfer to participating travel programs with no transfer fees. Furthermore, you get 20% off travel redemption when booked through Ultimate Rewards. There is a $95 Annual Fee.
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Ink Plus Review