The United MileagePlus® Explorer Card starts off with 30,000 bonus miles after your spend $1,000 in the first 3 months. Annual fee is waived the first year, $95 thereafter. No foreign transaction fees along with 2 miles for every dollar spent on United tickets, 1 mile per dollar spent on all other purchases.
United merger with Continental has announced a vastly improved United MileagePlus® Explorer Card with loaded benefits + 30,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months. The new Chase United MileagePlus Explorer card is much better than its predecessor with bag check fees waivers for cardmembers + one guest. You get priority boarding in which cardmembers and companions can board immediately after first-class and elite travelers. Another extra perk with the Chase United MileagePlus Explore includes free access to the United Club – a $100 value. Some other improvements with their frequent flier redemption policy include no seat restrictions or blackout dates and all seats can be acquired with miles.
United MileagePlus® Explorer Card
- Start with 30,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- Check your first bag for free – save up to $100 per roundtrip
- Enjoy priority boarding privileges and visit the United Club with two one-time-use passes every year
- No foreign transaction fees
- Earn double miles on tickets purchased from United, and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases
- Your miles don’t expire as long as you’re a Cardmember, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn
- Use your miles for any seat, any time, on any United flight
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95
The United MileagePlus® Explorer Card is great for those who prefer flying United and check bags on United flights. There is also a 10,000 bonus miles every year once you spend $25,000 on the card. Your miles can be redeemed for airfare, hotel awards, rental car awards, dining, and merchandise. Economy class tickets, for example, start as low as 25,000 miles for a standard reward flight. Of course, who could forget the free checked bag for you and a companion on any United flight. You will find the United MileagePlus® Explorer Card to be a top notch card and extremely beneficial. With the abundant of sign-up bonus miles, there is no annual fee for the first year and $95 thereafter. They want you to try it out for a year, and cancel at no cost as long as you do it before the one year anniversary. Check out our complete credit card bonuses list!
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.