While Citi is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the content is not provided by Citi; and that the opinions and beliefs in the article have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by Citi. Learn more on our Advertising Policy.
Choosing a credit card can be an overwhelming process, hence it’s important to pick the the right credit card. The Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite™ MasterCard® gives members 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. You’ll enjoy perks on every flight such as first checked bag free for you and four travel companions, Group 1 Boarding on American Airlines flights, and receive 25% savings on in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines. There is also no foreign transaction fees on purchases. As a new cardmember, you’ll earn 2X miles per $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases. Then 1X the mile for every $1 spent on other purchases. Then earn 10% of your redeemed AAdvantage® miles back – up to 10,000 AAdvantage® miles each calendar year. The annual fee is waived for your first year – a $95 savings!
Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite MasterCard Features:
- For a limited time, earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening*
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to four companions traveling with you on the same reservation*
- Enjoy Group Boarding 1 on American Airlines flights*
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases¹
- Receive 25% savings on in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines flights*
- Double AAdvantage(R) miles on eligible American Airlines purchases*
- Earn 10% of your redeemed AAdvantage® miles back – up to 10,000 AAdvantage® miles each calendar year*
If you are an active traveler, the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite™ MasterCard® gives you great rewards and rebates especially if you are already a customer of American Airlines. With no annual fee for your first year, the card is a no-brainer to try out with the bonus points. You’ll save a lot of money and a nice way to earn AAdvantage miles for free flights or flight discounts. See our complete list of Points & Miles!
Disclaimer: These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.