|Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card offers double rewards that can be redeemed for travel, merchandise, statement credits towards dining, entertainment, grocery and drug stores and also clothes and department stores. Earn 15,000 bonus points after $1,000 in purchases made with your card in the first 3 months the account is open. Earn 2 ThankYou Points per dollar spent on dining at restaurants and entertainment and 1 ThankYou Point on other purchases. There is no annual fee and 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months. Apply Now---Full Review|Citi ThankYou Premier Card is now offering 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $2,500 in purchases within 3 months of account opening. With 50K points, you can get $500 in gift cards for redeeming through their ThankYou Travel Center. First year annual fee is waived – a saving of $125 value!
Citi ThankYou Premier Features:
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after $2,500 in purchases within 3 months of account opening – enough for $500 in gift cards.
- Earn 1.2 ThankYou Points per $1 spent – that’s 20% more points – when you use your card at gas stations, supermarkets, drugstores, commuter transportation and parking merchants.
- No foreign transaction fee on purchases.
- Annual complimentary domestic companion ticket (within the continental USA) and a 15% discount when booking air travel through our travel benefits provider, Spirit Incentives.
- Earn 200 points for signing-up for Account Online and 200 points for enrolling in Paperless Statements.
Normally, for 10,000 ThankYou (TY) points, you can get $100 gift card to retailers such as Kohl’s, LL Bean, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Gap, Banana Republic, Barnes & Noble, Walmart, and many more. Hence, the 50,000 TY points is the equivalent of $500 in gift cards. If you rather get statement credit, then you get $50 for every 7,500 points. Selling the $500 gift cards on ebay or Craigslist should also net you around $450 or more.
However, some would prefer the 50,000 points to be redeemed for $500 in gift cards for booking a flight through their ThankYou Travel Center. Using the Premier card with the annual fee, they will give you 33% more value when redeemed for airfare. Even with the annual fee, the Citi ThankYou Premier is one of the highest bonuses card available today!