|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 40,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. With 40,000 bonus points, you can redeem for $500 towards airfare and hotel accommodations. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2x points on travel, 2x points on dining at restaurants, and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. The annual fee of $95 is waived for the first year of card ownership. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review|Citi ThankYou Premier Card is now offering 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $2,500 in purchases within 3 months of account opening. With 50K points, you can get $500 in gift cards for redeeming through their ThankYou Travel Center. First year annual fee is waived – a saving of $125 value!
Citi ThankYou Premier Features:
- Earn 50,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after $2,500 in purchases within 3 months of account opening – enough for $500 in gift cards.
- Earn 1.2 ThankYou Points per $1 spent – that’s 20% more points – when you use your card at gas stations, supermarkets, drugstores, commuter transportation and parking merchants.
- No foreign transaction fee on purchases.
- Annual complimentary domestic companion ticket (within the continental USA) and a 15% discount when booking air travel through our travel benefits provider, Spirit Incentives.
- Earn 200 points for signing-up for Account Online and 200 points for enrolling in Paperless Statements.
Normally, for 10,000 ThankYou (TY) points, you can get $100 gift card to retailers such as Kohl’s, LL Bean, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Gap, Banana Republic, Barnes & Noble, Walmart, and many more. Hence, the 50,000 TY points is the equivalent of $500 in gift cards. If you rather get statement credit, then you get $50 for every 7,500 points. Selling the $500 gift cards on ebay or Craigslist should also net you around $450 or more.
However, some would prefer the 50,000 points to be redeemed for $500 in gift cards for booking a flight through their ThankYou Travel Center. Using the Premier card with the annual fee, they will give you 33% more value when redeemed for airfare. Even with the annual fee, the Citi ThankYou Premier is one of the highest bonuses card available today!