|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in net purchases in the first 3 months along with a chance to earn unlimited 1.5% cashback on virtually all purchases. The Cash Wise Visa is a great card to have especially with the unlimited chances to earn cash back and no annual fees! You don't have to worry about category restrictions or those frustrating quarterly sign ups. The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card gives you a chance to earn unlimited cash back and to top it off the cash rewards do not expire as long as your account remains open. The Wells Fargo card also provides 0% APR for 12-months for purchases and balance transfers. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card is another great opportunity to earn points on all purchases made with a credit card. You can earn a 20,000 bonus when you spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. With the Propel card it provides cardholders a chance to earn 3x points on purchases at gas stations and 2x points at restaurants! On top of that they will reward you for using the card in everyday spending by giving you the opportunity to earn 1x point on all other purchases made with the credit card. If the reward points seem mediocre to you, just remember the Wells Fargo Propel American Express card also has $0 annual fee and has an amazing intro 0% APR for 12-months! Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel Amex Review|
This content is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the issuer. This site may be compensated through the through our partnership with Citi. Learn more on our Advertising Policy.
The CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Mastercard® offers 30,000 American Airline AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of cardmembership. You’ll earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases, telecommunications and car rental merchants, and 1 AAdvantage® mile per $1 spent on other purchases. The annual fee of $95 is waived for the first 12 months. This credit card is a great choice for business owners or frequent fliers who would like to earn free flights on American Airlines. Some additional perks include having your first checked bag free and preferred boarding on American Airlines flights. To make things even easier for business owners, the quarterly and annual account summaries are broken down by employee and purchase category so you can see where money is being spent
CitiBusiness/ AAdvantage Platinum Select World Mastercard Features:
- Designed for businesses
- Earn 30,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening*
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to four companions traveling with you on the same reservation*
- Enjoy preferred boarding on American Airlines domestic flights*
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles per $1 spent on eligible American Airlines® purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on purchases at telecommunications, car rental merchants and at gas stations 2.
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile per $1 spent on other purchases.*
Here’s Why You Should Apply For This Card:
- Sign Up Bonus: Earn 30,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles in your first 3 months. Just make sure you spend at least $1,000 on business purchases during the first 3 months of being a cardmember.
- AAdvantage Miles: Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases, car rentals, and telecommunications. Plus, you receive one mile for each dollar spent everywhere else. You’ll also receive 5% AAdvantage bonus miles each year when renewing your card membership.
- Companion Certificate: Receive a $99 Companion Certificate each year on your account anniversary which is valid for one year for a round trip flight with either American Airlines, AmericanConnection carrier, or American Eagle flights.
- First Checked Bag Free: Your first checked bag is free for you and up to 4 traveling companions when traveling with American Airlines. This is a saving of up to $250 on a round-trip flight. This is huge savings when most airlines nit-pick every single cent on a flight. You can pack all your essentials and not worry about carrying it around with your first checked bag for free!
- Preferred Board: As a card holder, you get Preferred Boarding for you and up to 4 other companions when traveling on American Airlines. This is great if you’re ever running late and have to check in items – American Airlines make sure that they take ALL Priority Members first and foremost. You can have a peace of mind that if the line is long you can still make your trip in time.
- Free Travel and Auto Rental Insurance: Travel with a peace of mind when you know you have travel accident insurance when you pay your plane/train/bus ticket with this Citi card along with auto rental insurance, emergency and travel emergency assistance.
Continuous AAdvantage Points Earnings:
The CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Mastercard® gears toward businesses with their endless AAdvantage Point earning system. With this card in hand you can earn 2 AAdvantage points per $1 spent on eligble American Airline purchases. This means that you can earn 2x points on items billed by American Airlines as merchant of record booked through American Airlines channels. You can also earn 2X AAdvantage points for every $1 spent on purchases of telecommunications, car rentals, and gas stations. This is perfect for those business travelers on the go, you can always rest assured that all your mobile phone expenses, gas and car rentals will earn you points towards your next flight! The CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum also gives you the chance to continue earning 1X points on $1 spent on all other purchases. The great thing is that you can add employee cards at no additional cost and their spending will count towards your AAdvantage Points! So make sure to open your card membership and add as many employee cards necessary and know that they are helping you earn points for your next business trip.
If you are a small business owner, you won’t regret using the CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Mastercard® for all your business purchases to earn premium rewards for you and your employees. With no annual fee the first year, you’ll enjoy all the benefits along with the 30,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles after the spending $1,000 within the first 3 months. This card can be extremely viable whether you are a small business owner and fly frequently with American Airlines. See our full list of Credit Card Promotions!
Disclaimer: These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.