The CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World MasterCard® offers 30,000 American Airline AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of cardmembership. You’ll earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases, certain office supply, telecommunications and car rental merchants, and 1 AAdvantage® mile per $1 spent on other purchases. The annual fee of $95 is waived for the first 12 months. This credit card is a great choice for business owners or frequent fliers who would like to earn free flights on American Airlines. Some additional perks include having your first checked bag free and priority boarding on American Airlines flights. To make things even easier for business owners, the quarterly and annual account summaries are broken down by employee and purchase category so you can see where money is being spent.
CitiBusiness®/ AAdvantage® World MasterCard® Features:
- Designed for businesses with an established credit history
- Earn 30,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening*
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines and US Airways flights for you and up to four companions traveling with you on the same reservation*
- Enjoy boarding privileges with Group 1 on American Airlines flights and Zone 2 on US Airways operated flights*
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles per $1 spent on eligible American Airlines® and US Airways purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on purchases at certain office supply, telecommunications and car rental merchants.
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile per $1 spent on other purchases.*
- Receive 25% savings on in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines and US Airways flights*
Here’s Why You Should Apply For This Card:
- Sign Up Bonus: For a limited time, earn 30,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles in your first 3 months. Just make sure you spend at least $1,000 on business purchases during the first 3 months of being a cardmember. The 30,000 miles are enough for one domestic round-trip flight award!
- AAdvantage Miles: Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases, car rentals, office supplies and telecommunications. Plus, you receive one mile for each dollar spent everywhere else. You’ll also receive 5% AAdvantage bonus miles each year when renewing your cardmembership.
- In-Flight Discounts: Get 25% savings on in-flight purchases whenever you use your card to pay for beverage and food purchases on American Airlines flights.
- Companion Certificate: Receive a $99 Companion Certificate each year on your account anniversary which is valid for one year for a round trip flight with either American Airlines, AmericanConnection carrier, or American Eagle flights.
- First Checked Bag Free: Your first checked bag is free for you and up to 4 travelling companions when travelling with American Airlines. This is a saving of up to $250 on a round-trip flight.
- Priority Board: As a card holder, you get Priority Boarding for you and up to 4 other companions when traveling on American Airlines.
- Free Travel and Auto Rental Insurance: Travel with a peace of mind when you know you have travel accident insurance when you pay your plane/train/bus ticket with this Citi card along with auto rental insurance, emergency and travel emergency assistance.
If you are a small business owner, you won’t regret using the CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World MasterCard® for all your business purchases to earn premium rewards for you and your employees. With no annual fee the first year, you’ll enjoy all the benefits along with the 30,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles after the spending $1,000 within the first 3 months. This card can be extremely viable whether you are a small business owner and fly frequently with American Airlines. See our full list of Credit Card Promotions!
While Citi is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are those of the author alone, who makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information.