Get a $25 gift card or other rewards from Dean Bank when you open a Free Checking account with a Debit MasterCard. Simply open a Dean Bank Free Checking account with a Debit MasterCard, and you’ll receive points for a $25 gift card from popular merchants such as Home Depot, Applebee’s, Outback Steakhouse, and many more
Availability: Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Dean Bank Free Checking Account $25 Gift Card Rewards:
- Free Checking Account with no monthly fee
- Checking Account has no minimum balance requirement
- Using Dean Bank Rewards, you’ll continue to earn points toward great gifts, each time you make a non-PIN purchase with Dean Bank’s Debit MasterCard or Debit BusinessCard.
- The Dean Bank Rewards program has been recognized as one of the best travel rewards programs nationally. You may choose a Travel Package, call our Travel Agency, use our Online Booking Engine, or opt for a Travel Rebate and receive a credit directly to your account.
Dean Bank $25 Referral Program:
For those who are a customer with Dean Bank, you can refer your friends and family and you’ll both receive 3,500 DeanPoints that can be redeemed for a $25 gift card to a variety of restaurants and retailers, merchandise or other Reward options. Here is how it works:
- Download and print our Refer-A-Friend card or obtain them from your local branch.
- Write your name on the cards and give them to your friends and family.
- When your friends and family open a new checking account and a Debit MasterCard or Debit BusinessCard with your referral card, you’ll both get 3,500 DeanPoints to redeem for a $25 gift card.
There is no limit to the number of referral rewards you can earn! Feel free to leave a comment with your contact whether you want to refer or needing a referral so HMB’s readers can take advantage of it. Open a Dean Bank Free Checking Account today, and don’t forget to take complete advantage of the Dean Bank Referral Program. Be sure to check out all of our bank promotions on our exclusive list.
|Hot Deal: Credit Sesame offers free credit score based on your Experian credit report once a month, free 1-Bureau credit monitoring and alerts, free analysis of all your credit and loans, and free $50K identity theft insurance and ID restoration help. Absolutely free to join with no credit card requirement!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers $150 statement credit after spending $1,000 within the first 3 months of Cardmembership. Cardholders earn 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets(up to $6,000), 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores, and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases. However, the Blue Cash Preferred comes with a $75 annual fee. With the 6% reward rate on qualifying groceries, a family really only needs to spend $25 a week on groceries to make up for the annual fee. It offers a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 13.24%-22.24%, based on credit worthiness and other factors. Unlike the Chase Freedom or Discover More, there is no rotating reward categories and no enrollment required. Apply Now---Amex Blue Cash Preferred Review
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings®: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a CHASE TOTAL CHECKING® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $100 bonus when you open a Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: Get $300 when you open a new CHASE PREMIER PLUS CHECKINGSM account and set up direct deposit. Access 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,300 branches. Earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Review