The Discover It Miles card is a great way for travelers to earn 1.5 miles for every dollar spent. Plus, Discover will match all of the miles you earn within the first year of card ownership. Your reward miles will never be capped and will never expire, so you can use them whenever you want. On top of all these features, the card has no annual fee!
This card is also great for people who travel for work because it offers a $30 credit for free in-flight WiFi each year and no foreign transaction fees. Sign up today and earn 3 miles for every dollar you spend within the first year.
Discover It Miles Info:
- Learn More
- 1st Year Match Bonus: New card members will receive a match of their combined miles earnings at the end of their 1st year
- Cashback Earnings:
- 1.5 miles for every dollar spent
- Annual Fee: None
- Miles Expiration: N/A as long as your account remains open
- Foreign Transaction Fees: None
- Standard Variable Purchase APR: 11.24% – 23.24%
- Cashback Redemption Minimum: None, can be redeemed as little or as much as you have earned
- Balance Transfer Fee: 10.99% Fee for 12 months
Discover It Miles Features:
- 20,000 Miles could turn into 40,000 Miles with Discover Match®. We’ll automatically match all the Miles you earned at the end of your first year. Only for new cardmembers.
- UNLIMITED 1.5x Miles on every dollar you spend on purchases.
- Redeem in any amount for a credit to your statement to cover travel purchases.
- NO BLACKOUT dates. Fly any airline, any time.
- NO ANNUAL FEE.
- Automatic credit of up to $30 a year for your in-flight Wi-Fi fees.
- Get 100% U.S. based customer service.
- Click “LEARN MORE” to see rates, rewards, FICO® Credit Score terms, Discover Match® details & other information.
The Discover It Miles card is offering a great cashback match that can turn 20,000 Miles into 40,000 Miles within your first year of membership! With no categories or caps limiting your earning potential, you can easily rack up 1.5 miles for every dollar you spend. You can enjoy all of these features without worrying about an annual fee too! Looking for more? Check out our complete list of credit card bonus promotions.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.