The New Discover It Card with 18 months 0% APR on balance transfer comes with no annual fee, no overlimit fee, and no foreign transaction fee. Pay o late fee on your first late payment and they won’t increase your APR for paying late. Cardholders receive a generous 5% cash back at restaurants and movies right now through March of 2013 on up to $1,500 in purchases with free and easy sign-up. And 1% cash back on all other purchases. Sign up today!
If you’re looking for a no annual fee credit card that rewards you for spending on traveling and dining, look no further than the Miles by Discover® Card , which is currently offering 0% APR for 6 months for purchases and balance transfers. There is absolutely no annual fee with the Miles by Discover. Allowing you to earn 1X mile for every dollar spent, this card offers no limit to the number of miles you can earn. Best of all, the Discover Miles gives you the ability to earn 2X miles when you use your card for travel (e.g. airline tickets, hotel rooms, car rentals, cruises, and vacation packages) and restaurant (e.g. full-service restaurants, cafes, cafeterias, and even fast food locations) purchases. Once your points stack up, you can redeem them with all the flexibility you need. Book your own travels and skip the in-house travel agent to avoid any usual restrictions and blackout dates. Would you rather do some shopping with your earned points? No problem; redeem your miles for cash or for gift certificates ($25 for every 5,000 miles).
- 1 Mile on every $1 you spend – Plus flexible redemption options like travel credits, merchandise, gift cards or cash
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 6 months, then the variable standard purchase APR of 10.99% – 20.99%*
- No restrictions on travel–fly on any airline, book any hotel or car, with no blackout dates
- Travel benefits include secondary collision damage insurance when you rent a car with your Miles by Discover card
- Discover is ranked #1 in customer loyalty–16 years in a row! (2011 Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement Index report)
- Great rewards with no annual fee, no rewards redemption fee, and no additional card fee
- *Click apply to view rates, fees, rewards, limitations and other important information
Find more credit card bonuses now!