The New Discover It Card with 18 months 0% APR on balance transfer comes with no annual fee, no overlimit fee, and no foreign transaction fee. Pay o late fee on your first late payment and they won’t increase your APR for paying late. Cardholders receive a generous 5% cash back at restaurants and movies right now through March of 2013 on up to $1,500 in purchases with free and easy sign-up. And 1% cash back on all other purchases. Sign up today!
Are you a stickler for paying your bills on time? If so, the new
Discover Motiva card features a Pay-On-Time Bonus where you will earn 5% of your interest charges as a cashback bonus each time you pay at least the minimum payment by the due date. You’ll get 0 % Intro Purchase APR and Intro Balance Transfer APR for 14 months from date of account opening. Additionally, you can earn more cashback bonuses simply by making purchases using your Motiva card. Earn 5% to 20% cashback bonus at over 175 top online retailers through their exclusive shopping mall and 1% cashback bonus on every purchase elsewhere. Best of all, there is no limit to the amount of cashback bonus you can earn! These cashback bonuses are automatically credited to your account for hassle-free and convenient spending.
- Pay-On-Time Bonus. Each time you pay at least the Minimum Payment Due by the Payment Due Date, you’ll earn 5% of your interest charges as a Cashback Bonus.
- 5% to 20% Cashback Bonus through Discover’s exclusive online shopping mall that boasts over 175 top online retailers.
- Up to 1% Unlimited Cashback Bonus on other purchases.
- 0 % Intro Purchase APR and Intro Balance Transfer APR for 14 months from date of account opening. After the intro APR expires, your APR will be 10.99% to 20.99%, based on your creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- No Annual Fee.
- Rewards just the way you want them. Choose from over 100 brand-name Partner gift cards, merchandise, Discover gift cards, Charity, or Cash.
Discover Motiva makes it easy to earn cashback bonus and with a low introductory purchase and balance transfer APR, it’s a rather attractive card to have. If you think the Discover Motiva may be what you’re looking for in a credit card, apply today!