Check out the New Discover It Card for Students with no annual fee, no overlimit fee, no foreign transaction fee & no pay-by-phone fee. No late fee on your first late payment and they won’t increase your APR for paying late. You’ll receive a generous 5% cash back at restaurants and movies right now through March of 2013 on up to $1,500 in purchases with free and easy sign-up. And 1% cash back on all other purchases.
For the busy college student who is constantly on the go, the
Discover® Student Open Road Card is offering double cashback bonus on purchases at gas stations and restaurants up to your first $250 each month and then up to 1% cashback bonus on all your other purchases. All college students can use a little cash back from their credit card, so why not get rewarded when spending on necessities? To boot, there is no annual fee with an introductory purchase APR of 0% for 9 months, and you can receive 5% -20% off on purchases made through ShopDiscover.com. Start building your credit history while you’re in college, and it couldn’t be easier to do than by paying for gas and food with your credit card- bonuses are added automatically!
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 9 months, then the variable standard purchase APR of 12.99% – 18.99%*
- Double Cashback Bonus®* at gas stations and restaurants.
- Every single purchase automatically gets Cashback Bonus®
- $0 Fraud Liability- you will not be responsible for unauthorized charges
- No Annual Fee
- Sign up to receive text and email alerts
- *Click apply to view rates, fees, rewards, limitations and other important information
By doubling your cash rewards on fuel for your car at gas stations and fuel for your body at restaurants, the Discover® Student Open Road Card card makes your dollar worth more. Apply for your card today and reap the benefits!
Find the Best Student Credit Cards now!