Fidelity Brokerage is offering the chance to earn up to 50,000 MileagePlus Miles for United Airlines when you open and fund a nonretirement brokerage account or add new money to an existing one. When you add $100,000 or more into your new or existing brokerage account, you will receive your bonus MileagePlus Miles within eight weeks of eligible funding. If you’re a new account holder, you must register for this bonus when you open your account and make your deposit of $100,000 or more within 60 days of registering. Fidelity Brokerage provides free investment help, access to 5,000 mutual funds and over 30,000 bonds and CDs, and a flat rate of $7.95 for online equity trades.
|Scottrade offers up to $2,000 bonus when you open and fund your IRA or brokerage account with at least $1,000,000 to your account. Scottrade charges flat fee of $7 on every stock or ETF online trade.||E*TRADE offers up to $2,500 bonus with $1,000,000 or more deposit + Free Trades for 60 days when you open a new E*TRADE Securities Individual, Joint or Retirement account by March 31, 2017 and funded within 45 days of account opening.|
Fidelity 50K United MileagePlus Miles:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Non-retirement brokerage account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Online Trades: $7.95 per trade
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft pull only. Hard pull if you apply for margin.
- Monthly Fee: $0.
- Additional Requirements: Must deposit or transfer $100K or more for the maximum 50K United MileagePlus miles.
- Closing Account Fee: Make sure to keep the deposit amount in your account for at least nine months or your award may be reclaimed by Fidelity.
How to Earn Bonus MileagePlus Miles:
- If you are a new customer of Fidelity, register for this bonus when you sign up for a new brokerage account
- Deposit or transfer $100,000 worth of funds into your brokerage account.
- Your 50,000 United Airlines MileagePlus Miles will be credited to your account within 8 weeks.
- Free ETFs – Trade 30 iShare® ETFs commission-free4, get the most free ETF research, and access our powerful ETF screening tools
- Trade for $7.95, all the time – Trade US stocks online for less than Schwab, TD Ameritrade, or E*Trade
- Free, independent research – See the latest analysis from over 10 leading firms covering more than 4,500 stocks.
- One-on-One Guidance – Dependable, practical guidance to help you save and invest with confidence.
You can earn up to 50,000 United Airlines MileagePlus Miles from Fidelity Brokerage when you open and fund a nonretirement brokerage account or add new money to an existing one. All you need to do is register for the bonus miles and deposit $100,000 or more into your brokerage account. If you are looking for a similar offer on a smaller scale, check out Fidelity’s other offers for 25,000 and 10,000 bonus miles that require smaller account deposits. Sign up for Fidelity Brokerage to earn 50,000 MileagePlus Miles. Find more of H.M.B’s best brokerage bonuses!
|Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express is offering for a limited amount of time (Offer ends 4/5) 35,000 Bonus Starpoints®. You will earn 25,000 Bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months and earn an extra 10,000 Bonus Starpoints® when you make an additional $2,000 in purchases within the first 6 months of card membership. Terms Apply. You can redeem Starpoints at over 1,300 hotels and 150 airlines with SPG Flights with no blackout dates. New benefits include no foreign transaction fees, free in-room premium internet access, and unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi at more than 1,000,000 Boingo hotspots worldwide. Voted a Travel Editor's Choice for Best Travel Rewards Card for domestic use, you earn up to 5 Starpoints for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with hotels and resorts participating in the Starwood Preferred Guest program and 1 Starpoint for all other purchases. No limits on the number of Starpoints you can earn, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95. Apply Now---Starwood Preferred Guest Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.