First Niagara Bank offers a $200 personal checking account bonus for residents of Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, or New York good until March 31, 2016. To qualify for the $200 cash bonus, you must open a new Pinnacle or PinnaclePlus checking account. Within 60 days after the account opening, you must complete one direct deposit of $250 or more into your new First Niagara checking account. With a First Niagara Pinnacle Checking, you’ll enjoy free mobile check deposit and mobile one-swipe balance, free online and mobile banking with bill pay. You can use any First Niagara ATM at no charge.
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 0.95% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code HMB217 by 05/31/2017 and make a minimum deposit of $15,000 by 06/15/2017. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Review|
|You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online or in-branch and get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM. Learn More---Chase Checking & Savings Review
First Niagara Bank $200 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Pinnacle or PinnaclePlus checking
- Availability: CT, MA, PA or NY
- Expiration Date: 3/31/2016
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft Pull Only via ChexSystems.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $1K in funding.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes($250 or more)
- Monthly Fee: To avoid the $15 monthly maintenance fee for Pinnacle checking, you must maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,000, or a combined balance of at least $25,000 in deposits, consumer loans (excluding mortgages), credit card balances, and investment accounts.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: Your account must remain open for 180 days to avoid a $25 Early Account Closing fee.
Earn First Niagara Bank $200 Bonus:
- For residents of CT, MA, PA or NY, you can receive a $200 bonus when you open a Pinnacle or Pinnacle Plus checking account from First Niagara by March 31, 2016.
- Then set up direct deposit of at least $250 within 60 days of account opening.
- First Niagara bank will deposit your $250 cash bonus into your new checking account within 30 days from end of month in which direct deposits totaling $250 or more are made to your account
- I recommend to keep at least $1,000 daily balance to keep your checking account fee-free.
- Make sure to keep your account open for at least 180 days before closing to avoid the $25 early account closure fee.
First Niagara Bank terms include direct deposit must be in the form of paycheck, pension or government benefits from your employer or the government, however many reported ACH transfers from Alliant, Ally, AmEx FSB, Bank of America, Capital One, Capital One 360, Chase, Discover, HSBC, Paypal, and State Farm to be working as direct deposit. Also, the bonus is not available for individuals who have had any consumer checking relationship with First Niagara in the previous 365 days. You should treat any bank bonuses as income/interest for which you will need to pay taxes on them. I’m told by CSR that they only pull ChexSystems and not a hard pull. Sign up today for a new $200 Bonus First Niagara Bank checking account. Find all checking account bonuses now!
|Business Green Rewards Card from American Express offers 5,000 bonus Membership Rewards points after you make your first purchase. It is a charge card, which must be paid in full each month, hence there is no pre-set spending limit or finance charges. With the purchasing power that evolves with your business, you can cover more expenses while earning points that you can use to reinvest in your business. Card members are enrolled in Membership Rewards with points that can use to pay for travel, business expenses, Amazon.com purchases, and more. There is also a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95 for a full range of rewards and membership benefits. Terms apply. Apply Now---Business Green Rewards Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.