First Trade Union Bank is offering up to $100 bonus when you open a FT Checking and Savings account with direct deposit, available nationwide until 12/31/2014. This bank has offices throughout Massachusetts and New York, but First Trade does open personal deposit accounts for all customers across the United States. All you have to do is open a First Trade Union Bank Virtual Checking account, use the Bill Pay service, deposit a check using the FT Deposit mobile app, and set up a direct deposit to receive your $100 bonus.
|Capital One 360 Checking Account offers $50 bonus promotion with 3 debit purchases and no direct deposit requirement. There is no minimum or monthly fees and free Online Bill Pay. Earn $1,000 in bonuses by referring friends and family! Apply Now---Full Review|
First Trade Union Bank $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: FT Checking, Savings
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2014
- Hard Inquiry: No, soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, direct deposit of at least $100 for 5 months.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fee.
- Additional Requirements: Open and use the FT Pay app. Send FT Pay credits to your savings account.
- Closing Account Fee: No
How to Earn Up To $100 Bonus:
Step 1: Earn $25 with FT Pay & a new FT Checking account
- Download FT Pay & link any debit or credit card to the app
- Make payments with FT Pay at thousands of LevelUp merchants
- First Trade will match any merchant loyalty credits you receive and store them for you in the FT Pay “Vault”
- Savings will be matched & stored in the Vault up to $25
- When you’re ready to get your bonus, simply open a new FT Checking account and add your new debit card to FT Pay
- They’ll then deposit the amount of money stored in your Vault to your FT Checking account! You can expect to see that bonus in 5-10 days.
Step 2: Earn $25 with FT Pay “Vault” Savings Match
- To receive this bonus, you’ll need to have both an FT Checking and savings account linked to your First Trade debit card
- Visit the “Vault” in your FT Pay app and set the savings slider to send a percentage of the loyalty credits you receive at LevelUp merchant locations to your FT savings account
- Make purchases using FT Pay linked to your FT debit card. When you receive a credit from a LevelUp location, the percentage you selected in the “Vault” will automatically be sent to your FT savings account.
- First Trade will match the first $25 in savings and deposit them into your savings account!
Step 3: Earn $50 with Direct Deposit
- Set up a recurring direct deposit to your FT Checking of $100.00 or more, and you’ll receive a bonus of $10.00 per month for up to 5 months!
Open a Virtual Checking account with First Trade Union Bank Bonus to get your $100 bonus today! The $100 bonus is for new Virtual Checking accounts only. The bonuses will be deposited into your account within 60 calendar days after the direct deposit, FT Deposit, or Bill Pay services have gone into effect. The First Trade Union Bank Virtual Checking account has no maintenance fees and no minimum balance requirements so take advantage of this offer. Check out our full list of bank bonuses to take advantage of more offers!
|Chase Ink Cash® Business Card offers $200 cash back after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from account opening – one of the largest amounts ever offered for a business credit card. You'll receive 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. The card also gives 2% cash rebate on the first $25,000 spent annually on gas and dining expenses, and 1% rebate on all other things. There is a 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers. Afterwards, the go-to APR of Regular APR: 13.24% (Variable). I personally prefer Ink Cash Business Card to the other Ink cards because you get cash back, generous cash rebates, and no annual fee for a business card!
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Chase Ink Cash Business Review