While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are those of the author alone, who makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information.
Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Card Features:
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you make $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Additionally, earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Your application must be received by 6/30/2015 to be eligible for this offer.
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
- Priority Boarding and 20% In-Flight Savings in the form of a statement credit on eligible purchases.
- Pay no foreign transaction fees when you spend overseas.
- The annual fee will be $0 for your first year of Card Membership with an introductory offer, then $95.
- Terms and limitations apply
Here’s Why You Should Apply For This Card:
- 50,000 bonus miles after you make $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Miles will be credited to your account 2-4 weeks after you reach the spend threshold.
- $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Purchase must be made directly through Delta.
- $0 Introductory Annual Fee: After first year of Card Membership, the annual fee will be $95.
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent made directly with Delta, and Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on eligible purchases. Fly with Delta to earn even more miles so that you can later redeem for either a partial or full flight. There are no blackout dates nor seat restrictions with Delta booking system. Redemption starts at 10,000 miles for $100 off any Delta air ticket.
- First Checked Bag is Free: Good card holder and up to 8 other people on your reservation when booking your flight with this Delta card. This is a savings of around $50 per person per round-trip.
- Priority Boarding and 20% In-Flight Savings: Card Members will receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit on eligible pre-purchased meals and in-flight purchases of food, alcoholic beverages, movies, television shows and video games accessed via Delta’s seatback in-flight entertainment system, and audio headsets on Delta-operated flights.
- Delta SkyClub® Reduced Rate benefit ($29 per person) is limited to Gold and Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card Members and up to two guests and may be used only in conjunction with same-day ticketed air travel on any airline.
- Travel Benefits and Insurance: Get the comfort and peace of mind with travel benefits and travel insurance such as Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance, 24/7 Global Assist Hotline, Baggage Insurance Plan, and Travel accident insurance.
- Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty: In case of accidental damage or the theft of eligible purchases for up to 90 days from the date of purchase, American Express can refund you if the store would not. Amex will also extend the original U.S. warranty of items you purchase by up to one year.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee: American Express will not charge any foreign transaction fee on the purchases you make outside of the United States with your Card.
American Express is all about small businesses and shows it by providing you with the resources that help you run your business. The Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express OPEN is a travel rewards card which rewards you 2 miles for every $1 spent spent directly with Delta, and 1 mile for every $1 when you make other eligible purchases. Those who are business owners and travel frequently on Delta, I fully recommend to apply for the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express today and start earning miles for flying on Delta, as well as for your other business expenses, and want the cardholder privileges of American Express. Apply online now and you can get a decision in as little as 60 seconds. Find all credit card promotions on our exclusive list!