While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are those of the author alone, who makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information.
The Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express is offering 50,000 bonus miles after $1,000 in purchases on the card – enough for up to two round-trip flight tickets in the Continental U.S. + a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new card within the first 3 months. What’s the catch, you ask? There are none. You get two miles for every dollar you spend on Delta flights and 1 mile for every dollar spent for all other purchases. The Gold Delta SkyMiles Business card comes with a few additional benefits such as one free checked bag per person in your reservation (up to 9 people), which can save you up to $50 per passenger, priority boarding, and 20% off certain in-flight purchases (movies, drinks, & meals). With no limit to the number of miles you can earn, these can be redeemed for flights without seat restrictions and blackout dates. Best of all, receive all of this for a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID.
Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card Features:
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months- Offer expires 9/8/2014
- Additionally, earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months- Offer expires 9/8/2014
- You can check your first bag for free and save up to $50 on a round-trip Delta flight
- 2x miles for each dollar spent on qualifying Delta purchases and 1x mile for each dollar spent on other eligible purchases
- Priority Boarding and 20% In-Flight Savings in the form of a statement credit on eligible purchases
- No Foreign Transaction fees
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95
- Terms and limitations apply
Here’s Why You Should Apply For This Card:
- Limited Time Offer: 50,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Miles will be credited to your account 2-4 weeks after you reach the spend threshold. This special offer is the highest I’ve seen so far and will expire on 9/8/2014.
- $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Purchase must be made directly through Delta.
- $0 Introductory Annual Fee: After first year of Card Membership, the annual fee will be $95.
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on qualifying Delta flights, and also Delta Vacation packages and Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on eligible purchases. Fly with Delta to earn even more miles so that you can later redeem for either a partial or full flight. There are no blackout dates nor seat restrictions with Delta booking system. Redemption starts at 10,000 miles for $100 off any Delta air ticket.
- First Checked Bag is Free: Good card holder and up to 8 other people on your reservation when booking your flight with this Delta card. This is a savings of around $50 per person per round-trip.
- Priority Boarding and 20% In-Flight Savings: Card Members will receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit on eligible pre-purchased meals and in-flight purchases of food, alcoholic beverages, movies, television shows and video games accessed via Delta’s seatback in-flight entertainment system, and audio headsets on Delta-operated flights.
- Delta SkyClub® Reduced Rate benefit ($29 per person) is limited to Gold and Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card Members and up to two guests and may be used only in conjunction with same-day ticketed air travel on any airline.
- Travel Benefits and Insurance: Get the comfort and peace of mind with travel benefits and travel insurance such as Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance, 24/7 Global Assist Hotline, Baggage Insurance Plan, and Travel accident insurance.
- Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty: In case of accidental damage or the theft of eligible purchases for up to 90 days from the date of purchase, American Express can refund you if the store would not. Amex will also extend the original U.S. warranty of items you purchase by up to one year.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee: American Express will not charge any foreign transaction fee on the purchases you make outside of the United States with your Card.
American Express is all about small businesses and shows it by providing you with the resources that help you run your business. The Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express OPEN is a travel rewards card which rewards you 2 miles for every $1 spent when booking qualifying air tickets on Delta, and 1 mile for every $1 when you make other eligible purchases. For a limited time only(offer expires 9/8/2014), you get 50,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on this card within the first 3 months of card membership. Those who are business owners and travel frequently on Delta, I fully recommend to apply for the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express today and start earning miles for flying on Delta, as well as for your other business expenses, and want the cardholder privileges of American Express. Apply online now and you will get a decision within 60 seconds. Find all credit card promotions on our exclusive list!
Editorial Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.