While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are those of the author alone, who makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information.
Deemed the official card of the world’s largest airline, the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express is currently offering 30,000 bonus miles after $1,000 in purchases on the card – valued at $300 in travel credit, that’s enough for a round-trip ticket + a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new card within the first 3 months. What’s the catch, you ask? There are none. For every dollar you spend on Delta and Northwest flights, get 2 miles and 1 mile for every dollar spent elsewhere. With no limit to the number of miles you can earn, these can be redeemed for flights without seat restrictions and blackout dates. Best of all, receive all of this for a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year.
- Earn 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months
- Additionally, earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months
- You can check your first bag for free and save up to $50 on a round-trip Delta flight
- 2x miles for each dollar spent on qualifying Delta purchases and 1x mile for each dollar spent on other eligible purchases
- Priority Boarding and 20% In-Flight Savings in the form of a statement credit on eligible purchases
- No Foreign Transaction fees
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95
- Terms and limitations apply
American Express is all about small businesses and shows it by providing you with the resources that help you run your business. Get additional cards with no annual fee for your employees and easily manage these accounts with account summaries and expense management tools to track charges. Apply for the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express today and start earning. Find all credit card promotions on our exclusive list!
Editorial Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.