Deemed the official card of the world’s largest airline, the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express is currently offering 30,000 bonus miles after $500 in purchases on the card – valued at $300 in travel credit, that’s enough for a round-trip ticket. What’s the catch, you ask? There are none. For every dollar you spend on Delta and Northwest flights, get 2 miles and 1 mile for every dollar spent elsewhere. With no limit to the number of miles you can earn, these can be redeemed for flights without seat restrictions and blackout dates. Best of all, receive all of this for a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year.
- Get 30,000 bonus miles after you spend $500 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Cardmembership
- You can check your first bag for free and save up to $50 on a round-trip Delta flight
- 2x miles for each dollar spent on qualifying Delta purchases and 1x mile for each dollar spent on other eligible purchases
- Priority Boarding and 20% In-Flight Savings in the form of a statement credit on eligible purchases
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95
- Terms & Restrictions Apply
American Express is all about small businesses and shows it by providing you with the resources that help you run your business. Get additional cards with no annual fee for your employees and easily manage these accounts with account summaries and expense management tools to track charges. Apply for the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express today and start earning.
Disclaimers: This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser. This site may be compensated through the Advertiser’s affiliate programs.